+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 562 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

  1. #4961
    Syracuse has shut down Tavon Austin.
    ​​​

  2. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I want a big back
    What about Marcus Coker...The guy was a beast at Iowa before transfering to Stony Brook (not sure why that happened)...But regardless you could probably get the guy in the 7th round, if not UDFA...Same could be said for Michael Dyer for that matter

  3. #4963
    Alex Okafor had a hell of a Bowl game (9 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 ff)...Im goin to have to go back to the tape on him, my initial thought was that he was a 2nd round prospect

    Yeah after a little further review the guys a 1st rounder (20-32) He's got the size, athletiscm and production. This guy is probably a better option for the Giants then Ansah, he's more explosive off the snap and quicker around the edge...Eitherway I'm about 90% sure it will be one of these two guys
    Last edited by juice33s; 12-29-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  4. #4964
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,124
    Wow, Mike Riley is a freaking moron.. How did the idiot not see the clock running down when he was in FG range to end the 1st half? The idiot was running up to spike the ball when he had a TO left and there was only 10seconds anyways.. Even if u think it was a 1st down, all u have to do is look at the clock clearly running down, adn take ur TO.. Mike Riley going with that Vaz dude is a joke as well.. Vaz is a talentless choke artist, and i seen him do the same thing in another game, it looked like Org St had, as they lead all game, adn then the guy just melted down..

    Sean Mannion would of been the better choice, hands down..


    Also, Markus Wheaton has the worst set of butter fingers in football.. How u can draft that dude is beyond me.. I mean, sure hes fast, but if hes dropping balls left and right, it dosen't mean anything..

    Ultimate Choke job by those clowns... Oregon St will always be a 2nd rate clown school... Jordan Poyers still awesome, but why did he go to that nobody school? God it frustrates me to watch teams just play like they've never seen a field before and make poor decison after poor decison.. Mike Riely is clueless, and will never get outta corvalis.. Only place hes going is down the rankings.. U will see him at Slippery Rock before u know it..lol

  5. #4965
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,124
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Alex Okafor had a hell of a Bowl game (9 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 1 ff)...Im goin to have to go back to the tape on him, my initial thought was that he was a 2nd round prospect

    Yeah after a little further review the guys a 1st rounder (20-32) He's got the size, athletiscm and production. This guy is probably a better option for the Giants then Ansah, he's more explosive off the snap and quicker around the edge
    Nah, hes a beast.. Hes been a beast all yinkr.. No one on here seems to have a issue with him as our 1st rder.. I've mocked em to us a gazillion times.. I pretty much want Ogletree, Ansah, or Okafor in a perfect world.. I would have no issue with Eric Fisher, Barrett Jones, or Tyler Eifert either though..

  6. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nah, hes a beast.. Hes been a beast all yinkr.. No one on here seems to have a issue with him as our 1st rder.. I've mocked em to us a gazillion times.. I pretty much want Ogletree, Ansah, or Okafor in a perfect world.. I would have no issue with Eric Fisher, Barrett Jones, or Tyler Eifert either though..
    Part of me really wants to like Ogletree as he's great in space and oozing with size and athletism, but another part of me thinks he plays too high and struggles to shed blocks in the running game

  7. #4967
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,124
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Part of me really wants to like Ogletree as he's great in space and oozing with size and athletism, but another part of me thinks he plays too high and struggles to shed blocks in the running game
    The best part about Ogletree is that hes young and missed time and as soon as he gets back into games, he takes over.. Hence, missing 4games this yr, and yet leading the BULLDOGS in Tackles, and last yr it was similar, as he came back and just flat out beasted against Michigan St in the Bowl game, with 13tackles..


    He does it all, and hes still learning.. Watched em just pick up TJ YELDON like he was a rag doll and give almost near no resistence as soon as contact was made.. Hes wirey strong with room to pack on a few more lbs with his frame, and not lose athletic ability and speed... Ogletree is gonna be a star.. In my opinion of course..lol

  8. #4968
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,124
    Watch this tape Juicy.. Its only a couple minutes long, but gives u a idea of the power, athletic ability, and all around skill level of Alec Ogletree.. Look at how high he gets up on the Onside Kick to snag it in mid air, and how he somehow gets his paws on a pass that would of soared over just about anyone elses head and tips it to his teammate for a INT, and then look at how he just stuffs a few RB's, including one of LSU's big power backs... Also, he can force fumbles and make splash plays.. I love that hes not ur prototypical 6ft 1in 244lb LB, as u can see his HTused in many situations.. Wiht his leaping ability and athletic ability theres not to many balls that get over his head without him getting hands on em or picking it..

    Introducing #9 Alec Ogletree - YouTube

    ► 2:23 www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMenVpuvW8U

  9. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Watch this tape Juicy.. Its only a couple minutes long, but gives u a idea of the power, athletic ability, and all around skill level of Alec Ogletree.. Look at how high he gets up on the Onside Kick to snag it in mid air, and how he somehow gets his paws on a pass that would of soared over just about anyone elses head and tips it to his teammate for a INT, and then look at how he just stuffs a few RB's, including one of LSU's big power backs... Also, he can force fumbles and make splash plays.. I love that hes not ur prototypical 6ft 1in 244lb LB, as u can see his HTused in many situations.. Wiht his leaping ability and athletic ability theres not to many balls that get over his head without him getting hands on em or picking it..

    Introducing #9 Alec Ogletree - YouTube

    ► 2:23 www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMenVpuvW8U
    He's definitely an intriguing prospect and I certainly think he can add another 10-15 pounds of muscle with ease. Right now I'd say Okafor, Ansah and Ogletree are the top 3 realistic picks on the Giants big board with Okafor and Ansah getting the edge for playing a more premier position

  10. #4970
    Quote Originally Posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
    Syracuse has shut down Tavon Austin.
    I think Stedman Bailey is the better pro player. Austin is explosive but do u really take a small receiver who isnt a good route runner and cant play outside in the 1st round? If hje ends up on a good team like NE i could see him kill it but if he ends up on a bad team like Jax I could see him being very underwhelming. I just dont like the idea of drafting a guy u need to scheme the ball into his hands to be effective.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts