+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 562 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
    [/quote]soooo, uh, yeah...go NOLES!
    [/quote]Damn right- Go Noles, everyday all day. I bet the folks in your home town are still pissed about that 31-0 shutout over a month ago. BTW, change your avatar that shyt is pathetic.

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
    [/quote]Damn right- Go Noles, everyday all day. I bet the folks in your home town are still pissed about that 31-0 shutout over a month ago. BTW, change your avatar that shyt is pathetic.
    [/quote]my son is pathetic? go **** yourself and your sorry *** fsu team. i told you 10 times already i dont get pissed over college football. maybe you'll get a clue one day. I swear you sure your a giants fan cause the way you are with fsu you come across as a cowgirl fan. ******bag

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
    [/quote]btw my hometown doesnt have a football team so idk wtf your talking about

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
    [/quote]my son is pathetic? go **** yourself and your sorry *** fsu team. i told you 10 times already i dont get pissed over college football. maybe you'll get a clue one day. I swear you sure your a giants fan cause the way you are with fsu you come across as a cowgirl fan. ******bag
    [/quote]That's what I'm talking about, get mad. If that's your son, then I apologize. I just notice you like to talk a lot of shyt about FSU football so I'm just shootin back at your responses. I can't help that I was born and raised down here in Florida and have family up north. Now you want to question if I'm a Giants fan? Seriously dude? Let me just put it to you like this. I have a cousin up in Jersey who is currently w/ the Giants and has 2 SB rings. I have another cousin up there that is married to a former Giant player. As far as the CFB talk, if you can dish out the shyt talking, be prepared to take it as well. Just sayin-

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
    [/quote]That's what I'm talking about, get mad. If that's your son, then I apologize. I just notice you like to talk a lot of shyt about FSU football so I'm just shootin back at your responses. I can't help that I was born and raised down here in Florida and have family up north. Now you want to question if I'm a Giants fan? Seriously dude? Let me just put it to you like this. I have a cousin up in Jersey who is currently w/ the Giants and has 2 SB rings. I have another cousin up there that is married to a former Giant player. As far as the CFB talk, if you can dish out the shyt talking, be prepared to take it as well. Just sayin-
    [/quote] U have the wierdest responses to posts ever! U really thought it nessecary to posts against someones son, because of what GREATONE said?? He didn't say anything remotley close to insulting... U rarley get the point and always have a bizzare response to posts.. U should take a Chill Pill, and stop acting so weird and rude...

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="heavyhitter"]Ok- 10 minutes to Florida State/UNC kickoff- It's a packed house today in Tally and the Noles are gonna kick some Tar Heel a**. I think Florida State wins this one. Does anyone disagree?
    [/quote]
    thats the first thing ive said that REMOTELY resembles trash talkin (if
    you want to call THAT talkin trash).i havent said one bad thing about
    fsu, yet you want to trash talk my son? i dont give a **** if TC is your
    dad you come across as a cowgirl fan the way you are with fsu is the way cowgirl fans act. you keep comin here looking to talk trash and start arguements with people when we dont give a **** about fsu. THIS IS A DRAFT THREAD we come here to talk talent not root for our teams. this is THE LAST TIME I WILL
    RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR POSTS. go **** yourself its a football game

Greatone,

Greenville, NC doesnt have a team???

ECU? I go to the school. haha

[quote user="SuperMario82"]Greatone,

Greenville, NC doesnt have a team???

ECU? I go to the school. haha
    [/quote]
    that not my hometown its my location. my hometown is havelock NC. home to cherry point MCAS and home to guy whimper and bruce carter but no college team. maybe im wrong but when someone says hometown i hear "where you grew up" not "where you live"