+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5613
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    FSU should of won this game already EJ Manuel is terrible
    Not sure what game ur watching in regards to Manuel and Rhodes....Rhodes is barely letting his guy breath out there and manuel is 21-28 for 242 and a TD in the first half, showing solid pocket awareness/movement

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Not sure what game ur watching in regards to Manuel and Rhodes....Rhodes is barely letting his guy breath out there and manuel is 21-28 for 242 and a TD in the first half, showing solid pocket awareness/movement
    Rhodes is holding and grabbing the receivers. He cant turn and run so he holds and grabs. Manuel give me a break doing the same thing he always does ,dump it to someone and they run with it. The guy is a paper prospect. Everything on paper looks good.He will test well stats look nice but in terms of true accuracy and decision making he is awful. Not natural looking QB at all.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-02-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Rhodes is holding and grabbing the receivers. He cant turn and run so he holds and grabs. Manuel give me a break doing the same thing he always does dump it to FB and RB's and they run with it the guy is a paper prospect. Everything on paper looks good.He will test well stats look good but in terms of true accuracy decision making he is awful
    I haven't noticed Rhodes getting beat deep throughout his career, so I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that he can't turn and run? As for Manuel its not him being "terrible" that has kept NI in the game, in was the Oleary fumble, missed FG, Fake punt, 3rd-15, onside kick ect ect

lol I remember arguing with NYCsportsfan about how you couldn't compare Lynch's season to Manziel b/c of level of competition and they just showed a stat how NI had the weakest strenght of schedule in college football.....Its showing too, because although lynch has had a few nice moments, he's been largely outmatched.

I haven't noticed Rhodes getting beat deep throughout his career, so I'm not sure where you're getting this idea that he can't turn and run? As for Manuel its not him being "terrible" that has kept NI in the game, in was the Oleary fumble, missed FG, Fake punt, 3rd-15, onside kick ect ect
    If he goes to a press man team where he can put his hands on receivers he can be really good not sure he we do well on the Giants who dont do much of that. College u can get away with a lot more contact

If he goes to a press man team where he can put his hands on receivers he can be really good not sure he we do well on the Giants who dont do much of that. College u can get away with a lot more contact
    I admit I do question his pure speed, afterall not many corners have his kind of size, but you gotta love the physical nature he plays with

lol I remember arguing with NYCsportsfan about how you couldn't compare Lynch's season to Manziel b/c of level of competition and they just showed a stat how NI had the weakest strenght of schedule in college football.....Its showing too, because although lynch has had a few nice moments, he's been largely outmatched.
    Thats without Carradine 2. Shame about him. i hate seeing guys get hurt right before the draft. I wonder if he will still be the same player

Thats without Carradine 2. Shame about him. i hate seeing guys get hurt right before the draft. I wonder if he will still be the same player
    Nobody can be certain and that's why he's no longer a 1st round prospect anymore. I liked him alot though, thought he was right up there with Werner in terms of talent

Lynch will get a chance to make his stats look better now that FSU has opened up a 21 point lead. N Illinois didnt play athletes anywhere near this level. FSU's defense is really good

Nobody can be certain and that's why he's no longer a 1st round prospect anymore. I liked him alot though, thought he was right up there with Werner in terms of talent
    I was hoping that if the giants passed on an end in the 1st they could get him in the 2nd. He might be worth drafting and stashing for a season