+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 562 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516556 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Man Dion Jordan could be a special player getting 10 yards on his zone drops really impressive for a guy that size.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is a good fit if they change the way they call games. He isnt a good fit for how the Giants called the games this year. If they are willing to play a lot more physical coverages then yes Prince and him would be a slam dunk. Thing is u switch to that primarily where does Hosley fit because being a physical press corner is not at all what Jayron Hosley is. He fits the style the Giants were calling this year. He could be used as a situational player which is fine but if 1 of the top corners gets hurts u better have another guy that fits that physical style and right now the Giants dont have those guys. Michael Coe could play physical match up corner but we let him go which was really stupid I think.
    U and Slip both were saying Hosley was a much more physical CB then his size indicated last yr, when i brought up the fact the GIANTS just prooved they might covet size at the CB positon, but certainly don't hinder there picks on only that..

Can't have it both ways my friend..

Dion Sims has offically declared.. I think Sims is basically Martellus Bennett when Bennett came out, with much potential and elite size/blocking ability, and solid recieving ability .. Keyword of course is potential, but i just find it funny how so many prospects can mirror other prospects from yrs past almost identically.. Dion Sims would be a nice cheaper alternative to Bennett in my opinion.. Woulden't mind the GIANTS trading up for a EX 3rd rder and selecting Dion Sims after they use there 3rd rder on another player..

Whats everyones take on Trevardo Williams OLB UCONN? Walts partner Charlie Campbell mocked em to us in RD3 of his latest draft, is why i'm curious.. Williams burst on the scene this past season for UCONN with double digit sack total, and basically is a pass rusher with limited pass coverege skills, but weight about 234lbs, which is to light for outside in a 3/4..

Do u think Williams could fit at SLB in a 4/3? Would be nice to have a guy who can rush the passer from the LB positon..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Man Dion Jordan could be a special player getting 10 yards on his zone drops really impressive for a guy that size.
    some usually slips.. maybe it will be Jordan..?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U and Slip both were saying Hosley was a much more physical CB then his size indicated last yr, when i brought up the fact the GIANTS just prooved they might covet size at the CB positon, but certainly don't hinder there picks on only that..

Can't have it both ways my friend..
    He plays bigger than his size the way he throws his body around and competes but Jayron Hosley isnt a press man corner. He is better playing off and breaking on the ball.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-04-2013 at 09:19 AM.

speaking of Rhodes new video

U doing that same mock u did last yr redeye with someone reppin every team and it goes 7rds? That was fun to follow along with ya..

A super underated prospect is Leon McFadden CB San Diego St.. That kid can play and was awesome in the bowl game.. I would love landing him in rd 3.. He'd be a great fit with New York , i believe...

Micah Hyde is a guy that reminds me of a giants pick.. Every yr theres guys that feel like a certain taems type of draft pick, and i could picture Micah Hyde in RD 3 for us.. Same with Sylvester Williams..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U doing that same mock u did last yr redeye with someone reppin every team and it goes 7rds? That was fun to follow along with ya..
    Im sure I will

+ Reply to Thread