+ Reply to Thread
Page 507 of 562 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

  1. #5061
    Any word on Rod Sweeting from Georgia Tech on how he played recently? I wasn't able to catch their game. From the few games I saw, he looked like a decent middle round prospect.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

    1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

  2. #5062
    Jake Matthews is returning to school for the 2013 season. He wants to have a full year of tape at LT.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

    1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

  3. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Jake Matthews is returning to school for the 2013 season. He wants to have a full year of tape at LT.
    I don't even think Manziel needs a left tackle, he's got eyes in the back of his head

  4. #5064
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,451
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I don't even think Manziel needs a left tackle, he's got eyes in the back of his head
    We'll see when Matthews and Joeckl are both gone, how much they mean or meant to Manziel.. Its easy to say that when hes got 2of the top 10players in the country on his oline.. Thats pretty insane..

  5. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    We'll see when Matthews and Joeckl are both gone, how much they mean or meant to Manziel.. Its easy to say that when hes got 2of the top 10players in the country on his oline.. Thats pretty insane..
    Manziel might be the most elusive QB I've ever seen, the quickness, speed, agility, feel and vision are all exceptional ....That being said, I think we should enjoy this guy while we can. He's way too small to play as reckless as he does. I think his injuries will start to come fast and furious, if not in college, then when he makes its it to the NFL. I've never seen a QB hold on to the ball as long as Manziel does in the pocket, I don't even think he knows what throwing it away means and when he scrambles it seems he's always looking for ways to pick up that extra yard or two and could care less about getting down.
    Last edited by juice33s; 01-05-2013 at 02:50 PM.

  6. #5066
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,451
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Manziel might be the most elusive QB I've ever seen, the quickness, speed, agility, feel and vision are all exceptional ....That being said, I think we should enjoy this guy while we can. He's way too small to play as reckless as he does. I think his injuries will start to come fast and furious, if not in college, then when he makes its it to the NFL. I've never seen a QB hold on to the ball as long as Manziel does in the pocket, I don't even think he knows what throwing it away means and when he scrambles it seems he's always looking for ways to pick up that extra yard or two and could care less about getting down.
    Thats what i'm talking about.. U said it perfectly when u said "he holds the ball for way to long".. hes only able to do that becasue of the talent at OT he has.. Sure, hes elusive, but u could count the pressures Mathews and Joeckl have allowed basically on one hand!

    Manziel is a awesome College QB, i don't know if its gonna translate, as u said..

  7. #5067
    Ummm where did my film room thread go

  8. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Ummm where did my film room thread go
    I still see it. Heh would be like the french revolution around here if they took that thing away.

  9. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Thats what i'm talking about.. U said it perfectly when u said "he holds the ball for way to long".. hes only able to do that becasue of the talent at OT he has.. Sure, hes elusive, but u could count the pressures Mathews and Joeckl have allowed basically on one hand!

    Manziel is a awesome College QB, i don't know if its gonna translate, as u said..
    Yeah i dont think so we shall see has at most 3 more years

  10. #5070
    RG3 knee is done .Had a feeling this would happen
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-06-2013 at 07:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts