+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 562 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Excellent mock. I am not a big Ansah fan and thats the only pick I would change. I think Okafor would be there with Ansah and I think he will be the better pro despite having less athletic tools. Also, I don't think Dennis Johnson would be there in the 7th but this mock would be very good.
    Thanks man! I woulden't be so sure that Dennis JOhnson will be gone.. Theres quite a few RB's out there this yr, and alot of times teams will start picking there own guys(surprise picks) in the mid to late rds, letting guys like Johnson possibly fall.. Talking about guys like Kevin Boss, Jaquain Williams, and stuff like that.. Surprise names ur not really familiar with but teams get to know because of scouting.. Theres always a ton of players in the late rds whos still left that ur surprised about.. I'm not 2 sure Dennis Johnson's stock is so high we can be sure he won't last untill the 7th..

But we shall see.. Ya, i really like this mock as well...

unless Warmack or Banks slips.. I want Ansah, Okafor or Montgomery in that order.. at #19

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    unless Warmack or Banks slips.. I want Ansah, Okafor or Montgomery in that order.. at #19
    Thats a nice big board u have presented.. Montgomery dosen't get enough love around here.. Hes long, athletic, agile, gets to the QB(8sacks), despite so many around em able to also do so, and he comes from great program.. I would have no issues at all if Montgomery was the pick...

TO be honest, theres not to many guys i think we'll be in line to get , that i would mind if we drafted.. I would think Eifert would not be the best draft pick now, but more so becuase TE has gotten deep and its not 100pct certain Eifert is better then Ertz anyways.. Matt Elam would bum me out, because again, saftey is extrmely deep, and i see no need falling in love with one of em, when there are so many talented ones out there..

Those are about teh only 2 that could really bum me out that i could even see us remotley show intrest in.. I have no problem with warmack, ansah, okafor, banks, fisher, ogletree, or montgomery..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    My Mock with all the new jr's declaring and draft order being more clear and college season being over would be like this as of now...

Picking 19th overall..

1). Ezekiahl Ansah DE BYU- I think Warmack will be gone, and its a toss up between Ogletree, Ansah, and Fisher as to who i would draft here.. I went with Ansah, becuase we might just have a shot at Minter in RD 2, and DE drops off signicantly after early rd's...

2). Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers- Just flat out dominated his bowl game, and is a sensational physical LB who would be our first legit LB prospect in quite some time that we drafted, outside of Sintim, who some debated even then, that he was more of a 3/4 guy.. Greene brings attitude to defense, and playmaking ability...

3). Levine Toilolo TE Stanford- Finally, i think we have our future TE and one who is worthy of keeping around for yrs to come, and has size to be a force as a blocker and the pass catching skills to be one of ELI's better weapons.. Easily would of been a 2nd rder, had he returned, so i like the value..

4). Darius Slay CB Miss St.- Hes quietly moving up draft boards, and rightfully so.. Hes got great size, athletic ability, speed combanation, and if not for Jon Banks, would be more well known around the country..

5). Blaize Foltz G TCU- A solid player with good size and expierence.. Foltz did a nice job for the horned frogs this past season and would be solid value mid 5th rd, and i believe he has starters potential..

6). Earl Wolff SS NC State- One of my sleepers from start of season, when i coulden't believe most mock sites had em as a 7th rd- UDF type pick.. Now hes moved up to 5-6 range, and its about time the leader of the NC ST secondary(yes, it is him and not amerson) is getting some respect.. Santaman also likes Wolff, and if u watch em, he plays smart and savy, can hit, and seems to always be around the ball..

7). Dennis Johnson RB Arkansas- I like this kid as a 3rd down back, who can catch , and do diffrent things for ya.. Short and stocky build similar to the doug martins, and MJD's, i believe he would make a nice comp back for David WIlson going forward..
    Just got done reading WALTS mock draft that came out late this afternoon, and he added a 4th rd this wk as well.. He has the first 2 picks being the exact same as mine, and he does have a CB going to us in RD 4, except its Leon McFadden and not Darius Slay..lol I'd opt for McFadden myself in RD 4 over Slay if hes on the board... McFadden is one of my favorite CB prospects and reminds me of a guy i loved last yr who i thought was wy more talented then draft boards seemed to think, and that was Casey Hayward of Vandy and now the Packers...

Walts first four picks to us are

1) Ez Ansah DE BYU
    2) Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3) Everette Dawkins DT Florida St.
    4).Leon McFadden CB San Diego St. (this mock completely bolsters are defense big time and i love the picks outside of Dawkins who isee as more of a mid rder then anyhting else)..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Just got done reading WALTS mock draft that came out late this afternoon, and he added a 4th rd this wk as well.. He has the first 2 picks being the exact same as mine, and he does have a CB going to us in RD 4, except its Leon McFadden and not Darius Slay..lol I'd opt for McFadden myself in RD 4 over Slay if hes on the board... McFadden is one of my favorite CB prospects and reminds me of a guy i loved last yr who i thought was wy more talented then draft boards seemed to think, and that was Casey Hayward of Vandy and now the Packers...

Walts first four picks to us are

1) Ez Ansah DE BYU
    2) Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3) Everette Dawkins DT Florida St.
    4).Leon McFadden CB San Diego St. (this mock completely bolsters are defense big time and i love the picks outside of Dawkins who isee as more of a mid rder then anyhting else)..
    With who Walt has avaiable I'll go:
    1. Ansah
    2. Xavier Rhodes
    3. Brennan Williams
    4. Travis Kelce
    Last edited by juice33s; 01-09-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Very interesting Oline prospect turning pro in Menelik Watson. The guy's a former D1 basketball player who breifly trained as a pro heavy weight boxer before turning his attention to football.The guy's 6'6" 320 and is bulit like a silver back gorrilla

Anyway, I think it's pretty safe to say this guy will test out as one of the, if not THE most athletic guy at his position

Check out this play against Miami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1TicBpSmM

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    1. Ansah
    2. Xavier Rhodes
    3. Brennan Williams
    4. Travis Kelce
    Very nice indeed.. Nothing wrong with this mock , thats for sure...

Very interesting Oline prospect turning pro in Menelik Watson. The guy's a former D1 basketball player who breifly trained as a pro heavy weight boxer before turning his attention to football.The guy's 6'6" 320 and is bulit like a silver back gorrilla

Anyway, I think it's pretty safe to say this guy will test out as one of the, if not THE most athletic guy at his position

Check out this play against Miami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1TicBpSmM
    I can't believe hes going pro.. They were talking about it during his game like it was a no brainer on his returning.. Everyones going pro this yr!!! Great draft to add picks...

1. Ansah
    2. Xavier Rhodes
    3. Brennan Williams
    4. Travis Kelce
    The first 2 is who Id pick . I hope if they get Rhodes Fewell will let him play physical. if he sits him back in Cover 3 all game i will end up smashing my TV.
    Brennan Williams I worry about that injury and his dad doesnt like me so i dont know about that 1

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The first 2 is who Id pick . I hope if they get Rhodes Fewell will let him play physical. if he sits him back in Cover 3 all game i will end up smashing my TV.
    Brennan Williams I worry about that injury and his dad doesnt like me so i dont know about that 1
    Brennan Williams was perdicted by some to be a 1st rder coming into this yr, and played pretty solidly before getting hurt.. Ur getting a guy whos got all the measurables, blocked for soon to be 1st back taken in this yrs draft, and has LT potential, even though most would have em at RT.. I'd take williams all day in RD3.. Thats serious value..

Then again, Mr.Williams might demand highlight videos of Brennan from you..lol

+ Reply to Thread