+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 562 FirstFirst ... 16416466506514515516517518526 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5613
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    We put a bunch of him up recently

THanks Redeye, Announcer made comment of him being deceptive speed and talked about his low center of gravity.. I think this kids got something....

Just finished Ansah vs SDSU. This is the game Ansah tried to Soccer slide tackle the RB its at 1:30

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    THanks Redeye, Announcer made comment of him being deceptive speed and talked about his low center of gravity.. I think this kids got something....
    U know what I found strange all the LSU RB's declared. Not 1 topped 400 yards for the season.

Unless his speed is really deceiving me that much i dont see that as his biggest attribute, great hands and i can also see the reference to a slot type receiver in that sense. maybe a 6th or 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    U know what I found strange all the LSU RB's declared. Not 1 topped 400 yards for the season.
    I saw that. Only thing I can think is that they have some young kid who is going to move this kid out of the lineup and he knows it.

On that noe, If I were a Rb coming out of high school I would not go to LSU. They dont give kids enough carries. The split em up far too much imho.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD21 View Post
    Unless his speed is really deceiving me that much i dont see that as his biggest attribute, great hands and i can also see the reference to a slot type receiver in that sense. maybe a 6th or 7th
    He displayed his speed a ton in those vid's.. I don't know how that part of his game was hard to see in the vid's? That was the most clear part of the video in my opinion... The speeds there... Hes had a 86yrd reception, a 74yrd reception, a 76yrd reception, a 39yrd reception, a 34yrd reception, and let me tell u, there not throwing him bombs..lol Also, had a 86yrd run, a 68yrd run, a 60yrd run, a 58yrd run, a 52yrd run, and a 63yrd run in BOWL GAME.. He avg'd almost 7YPC and almost 16YPC.. Speed my friend, speed!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I saw that. Only thing I can think is that they have some young kid who is going to move this kid out of the lineup and he knows it.

On that noe, If I were a Rb coming out of high school I would not go to LSU. They dont give kids enough carries. The split em up far too much imho.
    Ya, Jeremey Hill.. Hes better then all of em combined... He lead the team in rushing as a freshman, with 755.. Hes a total stud!

His name would be Jeremy Hill who led them in rushing as a RS freshmen, also there's Kenny Hilliard (2nd on the team) whose a soph....Ware, Ford and Blue all saw a significant decrease in there touches this season b/c of it

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    His name would be Jeremy Hill who led them in rushing as a RS freshmen, also there's Kenny Hilliard (2nd on the team) whose a soph....Ware, Ford and Blue all saw a significant decrease in there touches this season b/c of it
    Not really Blue he got hurt. Blue had the most carries through the first 3 games. i think Blue was much better than the guys who declared

Why would u want to split carries with 5 guys at least Bama rolls with 2 guys mainly.Might of been 3 this year had the FB Jalston Fowler not got hurt in the first game against Michigan. That guy is a beast. He was the best FB in the country 6'1 240 can run and lead block. Im going put his video up for the 2014 Draft he killed Michigan