+ Reply to Thread
Page 519 of 562 FirstFirst ... 19419469509517518519520521529 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5613
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Are there any tall physical corners in this draft? I would love to draft one.
    Watching Richard Sherman play is making me jealous.
    lol get out of here rudster :P

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Wow, Matt Ryan answered my question..lol
    Seattle defense blew that one. round of applause for that kid russell wilson, they just need 1-2 more stretch the field WR's and they will be hard to stop.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Seattle defense blew that one. round of applause for that kid russell wilson, they just need 1-2 more stretch the field WR's and they will be hard to stop.
    they all ready are hard to stop.. Golden Tate is turning into a go to reciever as well.. He was huge yesterday and is finally playing to his huge potential... I think Tate is a 1000yrd WR next yr, and hes a burner...

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    lol get out of here rudster :P
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL.K?

K. lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    they all ready are hard to stop.. Golden Tate is turning into a go to reciever as well.. He was huge yesterday and is finally playing to his huge potential... I think Tate is a 1000yrd WR next yr, and hes a burner...
    nah..pete carroll blew that one,,,not kicking the field goal in the first half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 was the difference in the game,,,also,,on that 4th and one,,,how do you not have lynch on the field?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    nah..pete carroll blew that one,,,not kicking the field goal in the first half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 was the difference in the game,,,also,,on that 4th and one,,,how do you not have lynch on the field?
    They chased points like the Giants did in Atlanta. The difference was the Seahawks didnt give up in the 2nd half.. Seahawks are #1 receiver away . They get a there own Roddy White or Julio Jones next time the outcome will be different

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They chased points like the Giants did in Atlanta. The difference was the Seahawks didnt give up in the 2nd half.. Seahawks are #1 receiver away . They get a there own Roddy White or Julio Jones next time the outcome will be different
    didn't need either of those guys yesterday,,just kick the field goal,,,plain and simple,,,Pete got caught over coaching.

Going through VT Rutgers, forgot just how terrible that game was

LSU CB Tyrann Mathieu is undergoing regular drug testing from an anonymous but certified drug testing company in an effort to show NFL teams he's clean before the 2013 Draft.

Mathieu also plans to attend the Senior Bowl to "mingle" with NFL people as he attempts to quell character concerns. Mathieu's representation promises that Tyrann will have had "32 tests" to show the NFL he's clean after alleged drug abuse at LSU. For now, Mathieu is training with former LSU teammate Patrick Peterson in Arizona. He's bulked up to 182 pounds after being listed at 175 at LSU. If Mathieu does enough to repair his image before the draft, he could be a value pick in the middle rounds.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Re:Honeybadger...I'd take him in the 4th, but he'll be long gone. Someone is gonna reach.