+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 562 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    nah..pete carroll blew that one,,,not kicking the field goal in the first half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 was the difference in the game,,,also,,on that 4th and one,,,how do you not have lynch on the field?
    Well thats all fine, but my post was reffering to Raineref saying SEA will be hard to stop if they add more stretch the field WR's.. Golden Tate is a stretch the field WR and a heck of a overall WR whos finally playing to his potential.. I think he had 6catches and over a 100yrds yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Interesting.. I woulden't mind having his playmaking and versatility in the backfield assuming hes grown up.. After seeing Burficts play this yr, some charechter concern players might get a upper hand and have teams take chances on em a bit earlier..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Interesting.. I woulden't mind having his playmaking and versatility in the backfield assuming hes grown up.. After seeing Burficts play this yr, some charechter concern players might get a upper hand and have teams take chances on em a bit earlier..
    I have been an advocate of taking this guy in this upcoming draft. If its any organization that can get him focused is this one. Too much raw talent and ability, he can excel in special teams and work his way into a rotation, either at slot or safety. They said hes @ 182 which isn't bad if he can put on 8 more pounds of muscle that would put him at 5'9 - 5'10 190. which is good enough for a slot corner in this league with his speed and play making ability.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I have been an advocate of taking this guy in this upcoming draft. If its any organization that can get him focused is this one. Too much raw talent and ability, he can excel in special teams and work his way into a rotation, either at slot or safety. They said hes @ 182 which isn't bad if he can put on 8 more pounds of muscle that would put him at 5'9 - 5'10 190. which is good enough for a slot corner in this league with his speed and play making ability.
    Its not bad for a Safety either.. It'll be interesting to see how some team utilizes this guy come camp...

Heres some interviews from teams to players at DAY 1 practice of Shrine Game.. Obviously this means very little, but its something to check out, and u never know...

New Orleans - Richmond safety Cooper Taylor

Philadelphia - Purdue cornerback Josh Johnson, California (PA) guard/center Eric Kush

San Diego - Clemson cornerback Xavier Brewer, James Madison offensive guard/center Earl Watford, Florida State wide receiver Rodney Smith

San Francisco - Penn State linebacker Gerald Hodges, Louisiana-Lafayette cornerback Melvin White and Connecticut linebacker Sio Moore

Baltimore - Memphis guard/center Jordan Devey, North Carolina State safety Earl Wolff

Detroit - Glenville State offensive tackle Mark Jackson

Houston - South Florida cornerback Kayvon Webster, California (PA) guard/center Eric Kush, Connecticut linebacker Sio Moore, Penn State linebacker Gerald Hodges

Jacksonville - Navy wide receiver Brandon Turner

Minnesota - Virginia Tech wide receiver Marcus Davis

Kansas City - Iowa wide receiver Keenan Davis, Portland State kicker Zach Brown, Mount Union wide receiver Jasper Collins

New Orleans - SMU fullback/running back Zach Line, Kansas safety Bradley McDougald, Oklahoma cornerback Damontre Hurst, Eastern Kentucky wide receiver Tyrone Goard,

Philadelphia - Calgary guard Kirby Fabien, USC defensive end Wes Horton, Iowa cornerback Micah Hyde

San Diego - Middle Tennessee State wide receiver Anthony Amos

San Francisco - Syracuse safety Shamarko Thomas, Illinois Terry

Arizona - Arizona wide receiver Dan Buckner, Texas A&M running back Christine Michael

Baltimore - USC defensive end Wes Horton

Chicago - Eastern Kentucky wide receiver Tyrone Goard

Cleveland - Iowa State linebacker A.J. Klein, Idaho State tight end Josh Hill

Denver - Mississippi State wide receiver Chad Bumphis

Houston - Middle Tennessee State wide receiver Anthony Amos
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 01-14-2013 at 10:47 PM.

the Honey Bager would be a great value in the 4th, guy is always around the ball.. Just need to stay out of trouble

Its not bad for a Safety either.. It'll be interesting to see how some team utilizes this guy come camp...
    I would learn to do a cartwheel if we got our hands on the honey badger,,,,problems and all,,this is the franchise that could straighten him out...that kid has ridiculous ball hawking skills,,,and an electric return man to boot,,,,could replace wilson at the very least on kick returns, and could be our punt return guy as well.

After doing tape study on Missouri DT Sheldon Richardson, NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah compared Richardson's playing style to Bills NT Kyle Williams'.

Per ex-NFL scout Jeremiah, Richardson was "fun to watch" on film because he is "very quick" and "plays with a relentless motor." Williams was originally a fifth-round pick out of LSU, but has developed into one of the game's better 4-3 nose tackles. Richardson is more athletic than Williams and, of course, will be drafted much earlier. He's a shoo-in for the draft's first round.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/cfb/nfl-draft

Veteran
    Heres some interviews from teams to players at DAY 1 practice of Shrine Game.. Obviously this means very little, but its something to check out, and u never know...

New Orleans - Richmond safety Cooper Taylor

Philadelphia - Purdue cornerback Josh Johnson, California (PA) guard/center Eric Kush

San Diego - Clemson cornerback Xavier Brewer, James Madison offensive guard/center Earl Watford, Florida State wide receiver Rodney Smith

San Francisco - Penn State linebacker Gerald Hodges, Louisiana-Lafayette cornerback Melvin White and Connecticut linebacker Sio Moore

Baltimore - Memphis guard/center Jordan Devey, North Carolina State safety Earl Wolff

Detroit - Glenville State offensive tackle Mark Jackson

Houston - South Florida cornerback Kayvon Webster, California (PA) guard/center Eric Kush, Connecticut linebacker Sio Moore, Penn State linebacker Gerald Hodges

Jacksonville - Navy wide receiver Brandon Turner

Minnesota - Virginia Tech wide receiver Marcus Davis

Kansas City - Iowa wide receiver Keenan Davis, Portland State kicker Zach Brown, Mount Union wide receiver Jasper Collins

New Orleans - SMU fullback/running back Zach Line, Kansas safety Bradley McDougald, Oklahoma cornerback Damontre Hurst, Eastern Kentucky wide receiver Tyrone Goard,

Philadelphia - Calgary guard Kirby Fabien, USC defensive end Wes Horton, Iowa cornerback Micah Hyde

San Diego - Middle Tennessee State wide receiver Anthony Amos

San Francisco - Syracuse safety Shamarko Thomas, Illinois Terry

Arizona - Arizona wide receiver Dan Buckner, Texas A&M running back Christine Michael

Baltimore - USC defensive end Wes Horton

Chicago - Eastern Kentucky wide receiver Tyrone Goard

Cleveland - Iowa State linebacker A.J. Klein, Idaho State tight end Josh Hill

Denver - Mississippi State wide receiver Chad Bumphis

Houston - Middle Tennessee State wide receiver Anthony Amos
    i would be happy with micah hyde in the 3-4th round.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    After doing tape study on Missouri DT Sheldon Richardson, NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah compared Richardson's playing style to Bills NT Kyle Williams'.Per ex-NFL scout Jeremiah, Richardson was "fun to watch" on film because he is "very quick" and "plays with a relentless motor." Williams was originally a fifth-round pick out of LSU, but has developed into one of the game's better 4-3 nose tackles. Richardson is more athletic than Williams and, of course, will be drafted much earlier. He's a shoo-in for the draft's first round.http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/cfb/nfl-draft
    If you watch Redeye's tape on this kid there is so much to like. I dare you to find a higher motor guy. He was a top HS prospect, and some are disappointed by his low number of sacks. But he was the man on Mizzou's D this year, got doubled a ton, and was still all over the field. I think he's my early pick to be that ten time pro bowler and difference maker that a team needs in round one. Put him on a line with JPP where he can't be doubled, and I predict greatness. Crossing my fingers he's there at 19. Any chance that happens?

+ Reply to Thread