+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 562 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Haha, Mayock called Steelman Julian Edelman, same guy i compared em 2 in thread i started.. Hes been playing WR all wk, but just scored on a keeper in shotgun formation.. Davis says hes gonna make someones roster as well..

Its no wonder he got interviewed by Giants..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Consistent enough to get double digit TFL 3yrs in a row.. Nah, hes the real deal.. Can cover, get behind teh line, tackle..etc He'd be a great fit in our LB core..
    Ive seen him in person 10+ times, he has games where he is totally dominant. 10+ tackles, 3+ TFL, sacks, etc. Then he will have a game where he has 3 tackles and just is a no show.

This year he has been a much more complete player.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Ive seen him in person 10+ times, he has games where he is totally dominant. 10+ tackles, 3+ TFL, sacks, etc. Then he will have a game where he has 3 tackles and just is a no show.

This year he has been a much more complete player.
    He was 3rd on UCONN in Tackles as a JR with 16TFL 6.5Sacks.. He was 2nd in the BIG EAST in TFL Per game... In 2010, he was a 2time BIG EAST defensive player of the wk, and was second on team in tackles, and had 11.5 TFL..

Hes been pretty consistent, to say the least... This past yr, he only had one 3tackle game, but added a Sack and Pass defended in that game..

Hows he not been consistent?

Khalid Wooten CB Nevada, a guy i've asked Redeye to make a video of, has awesome size, good speed, just madea pick.. the guys 6ft 200lbs, and makes plays.. Theres a guy right there that deserves more press.. How is he a 7th rd draft prospect? He just ran stride for strid with a WR and played em perfectly and went up and picked off Colin Klein... Khalid Wooten is a player!

yes, another one of my favorite sleepers, Earl Wolff, makes a sweet pick in endzone with perfect coverege! I found that guy in WK 1, when i watched them to see Amerson and came away more impressed with Wolff.. A solid sized leader, who can tackle and has tendency to make the big play...

He was 3rd on UCONN in Tackles as a JR with 16TFL 6.5Sacks.. He was 2nd in the BIG EAST in TFL Per game... In 2010, he was a 2time BIG EAST defensive player of the wk, and was second on team in tackles, and had 11.5 TFL..

Hes been pretty consistent, to say the least... This past yr, he only had one 3tackle game, but added a Sack and Pass defended in that game..

Hows he not been consistent?
    As I said, this past year he finally showed pretty good consistency game to game.

As I said, this past year he finally showed pretty good consistency game to game.
    Ya but he was 3rd in tackles with 16TFL and 6.5sacks as a JR, not this past yr.. He won big east defensive player of the wk twice and was 2nd on the team in tackles and had 11.5TFL as a sophmore.. And u know how he did this yr.. I wasen't talking about this yr..

Ya but he was 3rd in tackles with 16TFL and 6.5sacks as a JR, not this past yr.. He won big east defensive player of the wk twice and was 2nd on the team in tackles and had 11.5TFL as a sophmore.. And u know how he did this yr.. I wasen't talking about this yr..
    Do you actually ever watch anyone play? Or just look at their stats?

And obviously hes gonna get a bit better the more expierence he gains, as jsut about all prospects do that.. But hes been pretty consistent since he started getting regular time..

Do you actually ever watch anyone play? Or just look at their stats?
    Its all i do.. I watch, read up, and watch more, and read up more, and look for any tidbit u can find..

Trust me, you will be the only one that would ever say Sio Moore has been inconsistent.. In fact, they used the words "CONSISTENT" when talking about his career at UCONN tonight..lol

WIth all the games u watch, do u actually see anything? Thats the better question...

+ Reply to Thread