+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 562 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

What'd u think, he was gonna have 10tackles 3TFL a sack every game or something? when a guy has 6-8 big games a yr, and then a few ok games, and he does that 3yrs in a row, with a bit more success in a given yr, its called consistent..

When u finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in tackles on ur team, and have double digit TFL, and add sacks and pass defended and u do it 3yrs in a row, its called CONSISTENT..

Mayock said he think Motta is gonna be a starting NFL saftey..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Mayock said he think Motta is gonna be a starting NFL saftey..
    he is a Notre Dame homer

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    COaches said Dev Taylor also dominated one on ones all wk.. This kids potential is oozing..
    Everyone I talked to that were at the practices this week said the Olineman were abysmal. Taylor may end up as a 5 tech he is rather stiff. He plays high and has very little bend to his game. Has put on weight since his 2010 season Id guess about 20-25 pounds lost some of the flexibility he once had.
    Michael Buchanan is the 1 edge rusher that interests me that isnt a top 100 player.

I think next year im going to go to the Senior Bowl.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-19-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Everyone I talked to that were at the practices this week said the Olineman were abysmal. Taylor may end up as a 5 tech he is rather stiff. He plays high and has very little bend to his game. Has put on weight since his 2010 season Id guess about 20-25 pounds lost some of the flexibility he once had.
    Michael Buchanan is the 1 edge rusher that interests me that isnt a top 100 player.

Your in the bay area? Strippers &
    Cocaine on me!!

he is a Notre Dame homer
    He was also the first person to call Harrison Smith a first round pick though

Will Kevin Minter be there at 49?

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    Will Kevin Minter be there at 49?
    I would say no, that he'll be gone.. the combine will change things though

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I would say no, that he'll be gone.. the combine will change things though
    I wouldn't mind trading Tuck and our 2nd to move up and get him at the bottom of the first/top of the second.

Really think he could be our answer to the MLB position.

Devin Taylor was explosive as u can imagine in that game, adn regardless of how guys played in the couple practices they had, there still a bunch of quality olineman, and prospects certainly go against less talented lineman then what those guys were going against yesterday, thats for sure.. Most of those guys are getting drafted, and tons of lineman, guys like Jarvis Jones or highly touted prospects went against, weren't even good enough to get a sniff at the shrine or sr bowl games..

Not to mention, its not like every player was dominating the way Devin Taylor was against those same olineman.. He was sensational, and u really can't take anything away from his performance...

+ Reply to Thread