+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 562 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Kevin Red**** is a freaking ox! 6ft 1in 246lber..lol That kids a unit! No wonder he gets all those TFL...
    when I see a guy like this I immediately think of greg jones,,,fair or not.

Khassem greene vs VT 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    he looks pretty good as well,,but it so hard to predict which one of these guys excels at the next level,,it could be a 1st rounder or a 4th rounder,,like any position, you just never know.

What a great tape for Greene.. What a freaking player.. Ur getting me giddy with ur videos lately..lol Jamar Taylor vs UNLV, and now Khaseem Greene bowl game! Love it redeye!

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    when I see a guy like this I immediately think of greg jones,,,fair or not.
    Nah, hes alot bigger then Greg Jones was... This guy had 18.5 TFL this past season alone, and also defneded like 5passes with a pick as well... I liked JOnes, but not as much as Red****..

Red**** was sesnational in first practice, from what i read at Sr Bowl as well...

Nah, hes alot bigger then Greg Jones was... This guy had 18.5 TFL this past season alone, and also defneded like 5passes with a pick as well... I liked JOnes, but not as much as Red****..

Red**** was sesnational in first practice, from what i read at Sr Bowl as well...
    2" taller , His height weight seems to be the ideal right now for LB's.

2" taller , His height weight seems to be the ideal right now for LB's.
    Ya, i agree.. Its funny with Red****, he kinda flew under the radar and seemed like a guy like Zach Brown and Bruce Carter, that was next in line to underachieve at UNC at LB core but certainly be a worthy 3rd-4th rd LB, but then u go back and look, and the guy was a beast this past season.. Sure, he started off just averege maybe, but his season as a whole, was very very good.

I've been saying this for wk's now, and then his measurables come out yesterday, and its like, DAMN! U put Khaseeme Greene on the outside with Red**** on Inside , and thats really a big time upgrade to the LB core...

Michael Schottey ‏@Schottey
    That sound you hear is Eric Fisher's stock rising. Hearing "top 5" and "top 3" used by scouts/media/agents

Michael Schottey ‏@Schottey
    That sound you hear is Eric Fisher's stock rising. Hearing "top 5" and "top 3" used by scouts/media/agents
    Ya, Eric Fishers awesome.. I knew he wasen't getting past San Diego anyways, but now there talking about him challenging Joeckl as u said.. I have no issue with it, as i love Eric Fisher...

Yep, Jones was 2-3 inches shorter.

People may remember that Greg Jones downfall really began at the Senior Bowl practice week where coaches felt uncomfortable with him at any LB spot. He couldnt play outside because his short arms prevented him from disengaging vs interior linemen. There were several negative comments about his play, especially when they tried to play him outside.

+ Reply to Thread