+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 562 FirstFirst ... 35435485525533534535536537545 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5613
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Dion Jordan is going to wait till after the combine to have surgery on his torn Labrum. Probably wont see him lift which 1 of the drills I wanted to see him perform
    How much do you think this hurts his stock if any?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    How much do you think this hurts his stock if any?
    The Dad of Brennan Williams the UNC OT flipped out when i said it was a serious injury. Tuck tore his at Notre Dame and tore it again with FLozell Adams tripped him and has constantly had issues with it.

Someone on Twitter said Mayock was talking about Eric Fisher watching Youtube cut ups of the Senior Bowl Dlineman. I wondering if he was watching Draftbreakdowns videos should of gave us a plug

Veteran
    The Dad of Brennan Williams the UNC OT flipped out when i said it was a serious injury. Tuck tore his at Notre Dame and tore it again with FLozell Adams tripped him and has constantly had issues with it.
    So we're looking at a 2nd -3rd drop?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    So we're looking at a 2nd -3rd drop?
    I have no idea only takes 1 team. Im sure the teams doctors will want to look at it

Someone on Twitter said Mayock was talking about Eric Fisher watching Youtube cut ups of the Senior Bowl Dlineman. I wondering if he was watching Draftbreakdowns videos should of gave us a plug
    Its yet another reason i really like Eric Fisher...

Draft analyst Tony Pauline reports Oregon OLB Dion Jordan will likely put off his shoulder surgery until after the Combine in order to workout at the event.

Pauline adds that more information should surface in the next few days. Yahoo!'s Doug Farrar recently wrote a story stating Jordan played the 2012 season at 226 pounds but hopes to weigh in at the Combine at 250. He is a perfect fit at strong side linebacker in our opinion and offers pass rushing ability on third downs.

Source: Tony Pauline on Twitter
    strong side LB huh.. interesting

In watching the Senior Bowl practices yesterday, Ansah has fallen out of the first round for me. To compare him to JPP is ludicrous. He has nowhere near the natural pass rushing skills that JPP had coming out nor does he have the bend around the corner. He has a lot of upside but he is a project. I'm sure he will blow up the combine and a team falls in love with him and I'm hoping that's a team that picks before us. Okafor is far superior IMO.

That's some dedication right there for a man of his age. Just imagine how much effort he is going to put in when it's game time.

In watching the Senior Bowl practices yesterday, Ansah has fallen out of the first round for me. To compare him to JPP is ludicrous. He has nowhere near the natural pass rushing skills that JPP had coming out nor does he have the bend around the corner. He has a lot of upside but he is a project. I'm sure he will blow up the combine and a team falls in love with him and I'm hoping that's a team that picks before us. Okafor is far superior IMO.
    Maybe he shouldn't be selected as a 4-3 DE in the 1st round but I'd roll the dice on him all day as a 3-4 DE. I'm sure the 49ers would be stoked to take this kid as Justin Smith's replacement when he moves on. Ansah and Aldon Smith would be a sick combo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    That's some dedication right there for a man of his age. Just imagine how much effort he is going to put in when it's game time.

Maybe he shouldn't be selected as a 4-3 DE in the 1st round but I'd roll the dice on him all day as a 3-4 DE. I'm sure the 49ers would be stoked to take this kid as Justin Smith's replacement when he moves on. Ansah and Aldon Smith would be a sick combo.
    Yeah, what I mean is out of the first round for us. He is definitely a better fit in a 3-4 defense but as a 4-3 end, I don't see much at all.