+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 562 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542550 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I'd rather have Greene than Rambo in the 3rd, this team need some LBs..
    I want Mathieu, the guy at the very least would give us a much needed bost as a punt returner

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I want Mathieu, the guy at the very least would give us a much needed bost as a punt returner
    Im a big fan too.. He might drive TC nuts though

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Walterfootball's latest 4 round mock:

1st - Lane Johnson OT, Oklahoma
    2nd - Xavier Rhodes CB, FSU
    3rd - Kasheem Greene, LB Rutgers
    4th - Jordan Hill, DT Penn St.

that's about as good as it gets for me..
    Thats a A++ draft right there.. Finish it off with DJ Swearinger in the 5th, Blaize Foltz in the 6th, and Jack Doyle in the 7th...

Some intresting prospects in Texas VS Nation game.. Obviously this game isn't as quality as Sr Bowl or Shrine, but still has guys who will do well at Next level and be steals in later rds, eventually... Heres a list of guys in game that peak my interest..

DJ Harper RB Boise St
    Martel Moore WR No.Illinois- This kids gonna play on sundays..
    LaAdrian Waddle OT Texas Tech- I've been intrested in this kid , who has the makings of a solid bench RT in the pros with outside shot as starter..

Ray Ray Armstrong S Faulkner- Was a high ranked prospect with Miami but was let go by them and has off field issues, but a bunch of talent, and gets a chance to showcase that talent here, and if he does could get drafted and be a steal. He was perdicted as a 1st rder at one point a yr ago or so..

Matt McGloin QB Penn St- He improved so much this past yr, and could be solid guy in 7th rd or as a UDF to groom or take a chance on..
    George Winn RB Cincy- Very productive player this past yr after getting his shot with Pead going to pros..
    Lonnie Pryor FB Fla St
    TJ Moe WR Mizzo- I like this kid, and think he could be a mix of Edelman/Welker, as he can line up outwide or in Slot, and is a gritty player..
    MeShak Williams OLB/DE K-state
    Dan Molls ILB Toledo- Give this kid a shot to make a roster, and he'll probably do just that and be a good bench player and excellent ST'er..
    Kenny Okoro CB W.Forest- oodles of talent, but hasen't lived up to it really.. Could be coached up and be a solid player possibly
    Jordan Kovacs S Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Lonnie Pryor FB Fla St
    Guy is a football player and class act. I would love to see him in a Giants Uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Guy is a football player and class act. I would love to see him in a Giants Uniform.
    I just dont know where U put him. Doesnt have a true position

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Some intresting prospects in Texas VS Nation game.. Obviously this game isn't as quality as Sr Bowl or Shrine, but still has guys who will do well at Next level and be steals in later rds, eventually... Heres a list of guys in game that peak my interest..

DJ Harper RB Boise St
    Martel Moore WR No.Illinois- This kids gonna play on sundays..
    LaAdrian Waddle OT Texas Tech- I've been intrested in this kid , who has the makings of a solid bench RT in the pros with outside shot as starter..

Ray Ray Armstrong S Faulkner- Was a high ranked prospect with Miami but was let go by them and has off field issues, but a bunch of talent, and gets a chance to showcase that talent here, and if he does could get drafted and be a steal. He was perdicted as a 1st rder at one point a yr ago or so..

Matt McGloin QB Penn St- He improved so much this past yr, and could be solid guy in 7th rd or as a UDF to groom or take a chance on..
    George Winn RB Cincy- Very productive player this past yr after getting his shot with Pead going to pros..
    Lonnie Pryor FB Fla St
    TJ Moe WR Mizzo- I like this kid, and think he could be a mix of Edelman/Welker, as he can line up outwide or in Slot, and is a gritty player..
    MeShak Williams OLB/DE K-state
    Dan Molls ILB Toledo- Give this kid a shot to make a roster, and he'll probably do just that and be a good bench player and excellent ST'er..
    Kenny Okoro CB W.Forest- oodles of talent, but hasen't lived up to it really.. Could be coached up and be a solid player possibly
    Jordan Kovacs S Michigan
    I like DJ Harper he can catch,block and run he just has gotten hurt so much over the years. He has missed practically 2 seasons with ACL injuries. He did have 228 carries without getting hurt this season.He has 3rd down back ability
    vs TCU 2011 Doug Martin didnt play .

vs Miami Ohio 2012 cutting seems better a year removed from injury

Here's a fun one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYfjUFdtVs
    JUCO WR Courtney Gardener- The guy's got prototype size (6'3 215), and some pretty rediculous run's after the catch

Draft insider Tony Pauline is hearing junior college WR product Courtney Gardner's name is making rounds in the NFL scouting community.

Gardner just finished his time at Sierra College and was expected to attend Oklahoma in the fall, but academic issues forced him to the NFL instead. The big bodied (6'3/215) is extremely smooth on his cuts after the catch and physical skills appear to have scouts intrigued. He recorded a 10.7 second 100 meter run in the last few years. http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/c...aft-headlines/

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I just dont know where U put him. Doesnt have a true position
    Hes another Brian Leonard. Just not particularly valuable players.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I like DJ Harper he can catch,block and run he just has gotten hurt so much over the years. He has missed practically 2 seasons with ACL injuries. He did have 228 carries without getting hurt this season.He has 3rd down back ability
    vs TCU 2011 Doug Martin didnt play .

vs Miami Ohio 2012 cutting seems better a year removed from injury
    Ya, i know ur a fan of Harpers.. I woulden't mind em in the 6th or 7th either.. I like that TJ Moe as a late rd pick to possibly take a spot for Hixon and Barden if they don't come back.. Hes had shoddy QB play most of his career, outside of Blaine Gabbert, and reminds me of a mix of Stokley, Edelman, and Welker.. Can mix it up outside or in slot, is slippery after the catch, plays a gritty style of football, fights for yards...etc Just strikes me as a "football" player... I think he could be a versatile depth WR for someone, and make a GM look good as a later rd pick... He seems to have at least solid speed as well..

+ Reply to Thread