+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 562 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5613
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, i know ur a fan of Harpers.. I woulden't mind em in the 6th or 7th either.. I like that TJ Moe as a late rd pick to possibly take a spot for Hixon and Barden if they don't come back.. Hes had shoddy QB play most of his career, outside of Blaine Gabbert, and reminds me of a mix of Stokley, Edelman, and Welker.. Can mix it up outside or in slot, is slippery after the catch, plays a gritty style of football, fights for yards...etc Just strikes me as a "football" player... I think he could be a versatile depth WR for someone, and make a GM look good as a later rd pick... He seems to have at least solid speed as well..
    Former NFL scout Bryan Broaddus said Missouri WR T.J. Moe "might be a hard guy to get rid of if you brought him on your squad."

Moe has "dependable hands and does a solid job of getting open," writes broaddus, who project him to the slot. "Really has more quickness than true speed. He is not afraid of running routes inside but can also work along the sidelines." This all reads a lot like a Danny Amendola scouting report.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Former NFL scout Bryan Broaddus said Missouri WR T.J. Moe "might be a hard guy to get rid of if you brought him on your squad."

Moe has "dependable hands and does a solid job of getting open," writes broaddus, who project him to the slot. "Really has more quickness than true speed. He is not afraid of running routes inside but can also work along the sidelines." This all reads a lot like a Danny Amendola scouting report.
    yup, basically what i said.. If u look at his numbers in 2010, when he had Gabbert, he had 90plus catches, 1000yrds..etc His productions fell off since mizzo's had no type of throwing QB over past couple seasons.. Hes the type of guy who has great spring, makes the team in the preseason and then before long, he gets a shot and right away, ELI and him show good repoire...

Alabama Olineman vs ND put this up last night

Most of u guys know but Warmack is the LG ,Fluker RT, Jones Center

Here Sportzfan I know u asked for this
    Earl Wolff vs Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Here Sportzfan I know u asked for this
    Earl Wolff vs Clemson
    Wow, i asked for this one awhile ago.. He was one of my earliest sleepers.. Good all around game for this kid.. I believe he was team capatain for NC State as well(could be wrong).. Not only physical against the run, but can cover really well..

Wow, i asked for this one awhile ago.. He was one of my earliest sleepers.. Good all around game for this kid.. I believe he was team capatain for NC State as well(could be wrong).. Not only physical against the run, but can cover really well..
    Remember anyone else U requested

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Remember anyone else U requested
    I rememeber asking for Darius Slay a few times awhile back..

I rememeber asking for Darius Slay a few times awhile back..
    Oh they just put 4 games up of him
    LSU and A&M

Alabama AUburn

If u guys happen to see any of my videos shut down let me know the Big 10 has been messing with us. Aaron contacted someone from them hoping to sort it out. They shut down the Simon vs Wisconsin video that he had 4 sacks and an Alex Carder video 2

Walterfootball's latest 4 round mock:

1 - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
    2 - Datone Jones, DE UCLA
    3 - Brennan Williams, OT UNC
    4 - Will Davis, CB Utah State

Somebody had Maponga in 1 of their Mock drafts just put this video up.. I need to look at his 2011 tape as this year he had a foot injury. I do like what I see could be a mid round Nickel rusher. Looks like Osi with that towel hanging off him