+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 562 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

All-Pro
    Yeah, not sold on Ryan either. He was good in college, but seen him get beat a few times. Don't know, maybe it's something that can be corrected.

no comments on Walter Stewart i think he is an interesting player.Guy is quick as hell of the edge

The NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah tweeted that there's a "strong contingent of personnel types that expect (BYU DE/OLB) Ziggy Ansah to go in the top 10."

Jeremiah adds that the tape from the actual Senior Bowl game "has created a lot of buzz." The streong performance followed a very mediocre week in terms of pass rushing. "Teams that run 3-4 are drooling over Ansah as an OLB," Jeremiah says. "Less mayhem, allows him to see/go." We think Ansah can be a base left defensive end, five technique end in a three man front, or stand up linebacker due to his outstanding closing speed.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/c...aft-headlines/

Veteran
    Who are some 3-5th round edge rushing prospects. I've heard of lemonier and maponga, any others of that ilk?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think Mingo would be a very good fit. Could put Kiwi back at end. Let Mingo play LB and act as a Nickel rusher. I like Dallas Thomas a lot but he might be a tweener plays like a LT but has guard measurements. He was a very good LT in the SEC before being moved to guard and was excellent there as well. The only thing is Id like to see a road grading guard if we are going to get 1 and he isnt that guy. Logan Ryan a lot of people like but Im very skeptical of him. He was left on an island a lot and gets beat a little to often for my liking. AJ Klein I need to watch more tape on to give an accurate opinion on
    I like Logan Ryan.. Good speed measurables, and alot of expierence in man, makes a bunch of plays on the ball..etc AJ Klein is pretty much ur usual around teh ball, hustles all the time, leadership qualities, makes big plays in big moments type LB.. Hes a Glue guy, and someone who will make a team and be in the league a very long time... Better against the run, but can make a big play here and there against the pass..

no comments on Walter Stewart i think he is an interesting player.Guy is quick as hell of the edge
    OH, i'm totally in agreement.. We spoke on him before and i'm just as intrigued as u are...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I like Logan Ryan.. Good speed measurables, and alot of expierence in man, makes a bunch of plays on the ball..etc AJ Klein is pretty much ur usual around teh ball, hustles all the time, leadership qualities, makes big plays in big moments type LB.. Hes a Glue guy, and someone who will make a team and be in the league a very long time... Better against the run, but can make a big play here and there against the pass..
    Makes a lot of plays on the ball but gets targeted a lot 2. Kinda like TT who has a lot of PD's and picks but gets thrown at 150 times a season

Closing in on my 1000th NFL Draft video. Should hit it next month. It will be Jadevon Clowney vs Vanderbilt,Kentucky,LSU,Clemson 2012 and 2011 Nebraska,Georgia. Possible I may add more but thats a 40 minute video dont know how much longer I want to make it.

Scott Piloli former GM Top 10 pick mock for anyone that cares.Dont know why he cant do a full round

1. KC - Luke Joeckel OT
    2. JAX - DeMarcus Milliner CB
    3. OAK - Sharrif Floyd DT
    4. PHI - Chance Warmack G
    5. DET - Damontre Moore DE
    6. CLE - Jarvis Jones OLB
    7. ARZ - Eric Fisher OT
    8. BUF - Bjoern Werner DE
    9. NYJ - Cordarrelle Patterson WR
    10. TEN - Kenny Vaccaro S

Scott Piloli former GM Top 10 pick mock for anyone that cares.Dont know why he cant do a full round

1. KC - Luke Joeckel OT
    2. JAX - DeMarcus Milliner CB
    3. OAK - Sharrif Floyd DT
    4. PHI - Chance Warmack G
    5. DET - Damontre Moore DE
    6. CLE - Jarvis Jones OLB
    7. ARZ - Eric Fisher OT
    8. BUF - Bjoern Werner DE
    9. NYJ - Cordarrelle Patterson WR
    10. TEN - Kenny Vaccaro S
    I know its the "cool" thing to go on a limb and make a statement with your mock for some of these guys, but Milliner as the 2nd overall pick? I'd be hard pressed to say hes the sure fire best CB in this draft by a landslide, let alone the 2nd overall pick.. Patterson in top 10??lol Shariff Floyd number 3? No way!

+ Reply to Thread