+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 562 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He is really overrated and this is coming from the guy who insisted he was underrated when his teammate Porter was in the top 10 in Mocks in May.Moore is a good player but he belongs in the 20's. I seriously dont know how he got up that high in these Mock drafts because most of the people I converse with on Twitter never were that high on him.
    n

not a big fan of either guy. datone jones just isn't enough value to be taken in the 1st at 19, somebody with a higher profile will probably fall.. moore is ok but not a top 10 10 pick as he was being mocked..

U know what I thinks crazy, Ryan Nassib. NFPost has Nassib as the #1 prospect in the draft. I just dont see it all. I underrated him at the beginning of the year but I still dont see a first round prospect let alone the #1 prospect in the draft

U know what I thinks crazy, Ryan Nassib. NFPost has Nassib as the #1 prospect in the draft. I just dont see it all. I underrated him at the beginning of the year but I still dont see a first round prospect let alone the #1 prospect in the draft
    You see, you just don't get how the NFL works.Please, allow me to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    You see, you just don't get how the NFL works.Please, allow me to explain.
    No thanks. U can keep your knowledge to yourself

No thanks. U can keep your knowledge to yourself
    Im a little surprised but OK then.

Veteran
    Redeye, what is that statline you have for our defensive play with and without kp?

He is really overrated and this is coming from the guy who insisted he was underrated when his teammate Porter was in the top 10 in Mocks in May.Moore is a good player but he belongs in the 20's. I seriously dont know how he got up that high in these Mock drafts because most of the people I converse with on Twitter never were that high on him.
    2NFL Scouts that Waltfootball talked to at the Sr Bowl both thought Walt Football had him pegged right as a top 10player.. He might not be top 10, but hes a bargain at pick 19.. Versatile defenders that can rush the passer, and also have a motor like his, are tough to come by.. He gets it done where it counts most, and thats on the field... I'd rather Werner fall to us, but Moore would be a great pickup at 19... Instinctive, long lean pass rusher with a solid burst off the snap and room to add weight and strength to his frame, and a nice non stop motor works for me.. Moores gonna terrirorize QB's, i think..

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Redeye, what is that statline you have for our defensive play with and without kp?
    They gave up 7 points less a game when he played 25.5 -18. I think it was 50 yards less per game total and 35 yards less passing yards

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...b-in-nfl-draft

Prepare for Manuel to slip into 1st rounds for mock drafts now. Mayock asks people to jump and they ask back how high.

They gave up 7 points less a game when he played 25.5 -18. I think it was 50 yards less per game total and 35 yards less passing yards
    Who cares, he can't stay healthy and his knees are creakier then ever... I couldent' imagine playing football with bad knees... Let em get overpaid and ride the pine with someone else...

+ Reply to Thread