+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 562 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

With the Giants owning options on Myers I doubt we see a TE until the 3rd day if 1 at all. I think we will see a RB at some point. Giants are bringing in Maryland TE Matt Furstenburg for a workout. A player ive noticed in cut ups of other players but havent watched specifically

Speaking of TE's Redeye, 30teams sent reps to Rices proday to check out Vance McDonald.. Theres rumours of him being a 2nd rd pick now.. Crazy how far his climbed... When i noticed em , he was going in the 5th-6th rd range.

Chris Jones DT Bowling Green put up the bench 30times at his proday, and weighs over 300lbs, up from his 292 listed weight during the season.. This guy falls into the Jordan Hill type DT, as a gap penetrator.. Jones has a uncanny motor and is flat out productive.. Hes prooving to be a diamond in the rought type..

One guy i'm starting to like alot, even though he always intrigued me is Alvin Bailey G Arkansas.. This guys can potentially line up at all 3 interior line spots, and is very strong and thickly built, and has some nastiness to his game.. This guy could be a asset for our inside running game, all though i would like em to use other weapons other then his strength sometimes... He relys alittle to much on that, which won't always work in NFL with stronger players then NCAA, but u coach him up on technique, and this kid could be teh complete package.. Has alot of expierence as well, starting 38games in 3yrs at ARK.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Speaking of TE's Redeye, 30teams sent reps to Rices proday to check out Vance McDonald.. Theres rumours of him being a 2nd rd pick now.. Crazy how far his climbed... When i noticed em , he was going in the 5th-6th rd range.
    Funny that the other TE at the Rice pro day, Luke Wilson, had an amazing workout. He is 6'5" 250 and look at these numbers. Could be a 7th round type to try and develop.

The Owls' "other" tight end also completed a 38-inch vertical, 23 bench press reps, 4.24 second short shuttle, and 7.03 second 3-cone drill and a 4.49 forty!

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Funny that the other TE at the Rice pro day, Luke Wilson, had an amazing workout. He is 6'5" 250 and look at these numbers. Could be a 7th round type to try and develop.

The Owls' "other" tight end also completed a 38-inch vertical, 23 bench press reps, 4.24 second short shuttle, and 7.03 second 3-cone drill and a 4.49 forty!
    Yup, i saw that.. But 80pct of the work is all ready done as soon as the season ends for these kids, and running fast and what not or jumping high can only do so much for u if u don't have the onfield production and/or a good reason why u didn't produce.. Vance McDonald has had a splendid offseason, addded in with his good season on the field, and it makes alot of sense, why hes now being perdicted to go in the 2nd rd..

I absoulutley love the kid as a prospect...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Yup, i saw that.. But 80pct of the work is all ready done as soon as the season ends for these kids, and running fast and what not or jumping high can only do so much for u if u don't have the onfield production and/or a good reason why u didn't produce.. Vance McDonald has had a splendid offseason, addded in with his good season on the field, and it makes alot of sense, why hes now being perdicted to go in the 2nd rd..I absoulutley love the kid as a prospect...
    Adrien Robinson.

Going through Rutgers tapes and Free Safety Duron Harmon stands out quite about. Played really well vs arkansas.

Also Purdues Josh Johnson is a very underrated CB
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-19-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Adrien Robinson.
    Ya, and if Adrien Robinson actually produced and put up those combine numbers, he'\worof been a 2nd or 1st rd pick..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Going through Rutgers tapes and Free Safety Duron Harmon stands out quite about. Played really well vs arkansas.

Also Purdues Josh Johnson is a very underrated CB
    Ya, i don't know a ton about Josh Johnson, but i have seen him on riser lists now and again, and i've certainly seen his name floating around.. What kinda CB is he? Is he like hosley, as far as undersized a bit, but plays bigger then his size lists, or is he finesse ball skills type who isn't physical in run game? Or a bit of both?

+ Reply to Thread