+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 562 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 5613
  1. #5571
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 19h Mr @LanceZierlein says a trusted league source told him to "plug Geno (Smith) in here" at the #Eagles No. 4 pick:
    I could see Chip Kelly, taking Geno.. Let him sit behind Vick for a year
    80

  2. #5572
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I could see Chip Kelly, taking Geno.. Let him sit behind Vick for a year
    That would be optimal, but Vick hasn't played a full season since 2006. Even if he's healthy, if the Eagles struggle early I'd expect Smith to be starting by mid season

  3. #5573
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell says the club has narrowed down the No. 2 overall pick to two prospects."We're pretty close -- it's down to two people," said Caldwell. Only Caldwell, owner Shad Khan, and coach Gus Bradley are expected to be informed of the Jaguars' selection. We suspect the two players are made up of some combination of Oregon DE/OLB Dion Jordan, BYU DE Ziggy Ansah, and West Virginia QB Geno Smith. Caldwell said he'd be "surprised" if the Jags had a chance to trade down.Related: Jaguars
    Source: Florida Times Union Apr 14 - 2:19 PM
    80

  4. #5574
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    NFL Network's Mike Mayock says he is "scared to death" of Georgia LB Alec Ogletree as a first-round pick due both to off- and on-field concerns.Ogletree is a candidate to slide out of the first round because his character is a nightmare. "Im scared to death about Ogletree, both for on- and off-the-field issues," Mayock said. "When you put the tape on, he has no clue what hes doing. He looks like a safety that somebody plugged inside at inside linebacker. He just runs around." Mayock also called Ogletree's work ethic and passion for the game "question marks right now."
    Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News Apr 14 - 3:48 PM
    80

  5. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 19h Mr @LanceZierlein says a trusted league source told him to "plug Geno (Smith) in here" at the #Eagles No. 4 pick:
    Translation: Jets, Bills, please trade to #4 please.

  6. #5576
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,412
    Does anyone like anyone this draft??lol Seems everyone has a draft guru that dosen't like em...

  7. #5577
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,412
    Man, this mock from walts partner Charlie Campbell is insane..

    1). Bjorn Werner DE Fla St.
    2). Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3). Jordan Poyer CB Org St.
    4). Brian Schwenke C California
    5). Dion Sims TE Mich St.
    6). Reid Fragel OT Ohio St.
    ------ he dosent have 7th rd in there, so i'll finish---
    7). Rontez Miles S Cal PA
    7). Lamar Mady G Youngstown St.

  8. #5578
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,915
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Man, this mock from walts partner Charlie Campbell is insane..

    1). Bjorn Werner DE Fla St.
    2). Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3). Jordan Poyer CB Org St.
    4). Brian Schwenke C California
    5). Dion Sims TE Mich St.
    6). Reid Fragel OT Ohio St.
    ------ he dosent have 7th rd in there, so i'll finish---
    7). Rontez Miles S Cal PA
    7). Lamar Mady G Youngstown St.
    I'd be very happy with this.. thats the 1st time I've seen Schwenke mocked to the Giants
    80

  9. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Does anyone like anyone this draft??lol Seems everyone has a draft guru that dosen't like em...
    Kind of the whole point of a draft ... find someone with the most upside, least flaws, etc ...

    You're SUPPOSED to be critical of players at this stage.

    Plus it would be boring if everyone just agreed with everyone else

  10. #5580
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Kind of the whole point of a draft ... find someone with the most upside, least flaws, etc ...

    You're SUPPOSED to be critical of players at this stage.

    Plus it would be boring if everyone just agreed with everyone else
    No kidding, but its not just the fact of u don't like a guy as much as the next, its simply calling players bad basically, yet there talked about as 1st rd prospects.. I mean, Mayock didn't just say he didn't like Ogletree, as how in the world could u draft Ogletree in the first 3rds if u went on what Mayock said about em?(obviously teams don't go on what mayock says,i'm just saying)..

    Its alot diffrent then being slightly critical about something miniscule, that tips the scales in one prospects favor over anothers... Thats what i'm talking about..

    And most yrs, theres a bit more certainty then this yr, which has been known for sometime now, hence u got guys who were sure fire top 5picks a couple months ago, now perdicted to go in the 2nd rd or even 3rd rd depending on where u look(damontre moore) and u got guys like Shariff Floyd who was going in the 2nd rd, late 1st a coupe months back, now almost certain top 5pick..etc This is by far the most uncertain draft with completely diffrent opinions on players then we'd ever seen before...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts