+ Reply to Thread
Page 560 of 562 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562 LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5613

Thread: A look at the12'-13' NFL draft

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Ziggy is officially 23 years old and will be 24 next month. Wonder if this hurts his stock at all.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/sto...t-viewed-teams
    No I was concerned about him earlier in the year so I tracked down his age in October. Giants have taken a couple guys who were older Ross was 25 I f I remember correctly

I doubt 23 is gonna effect a guys stock,no matter who it is.. Its not a big deal.. I'd draft Ansah 1st overall if i was giants GM and picking 1st overall.. Hes the highest upside player in this draft and the closest thing there is to possibly becoming Jason Pierre Paul..

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    I'm not worried about the Giants drafting a 24 year old rookie (wasn't even considering them as an option) but there's been talk of him going top 5....I'm wondering if those earlier teams (Lions, Browns, etc..) will be wary and thrown off by it by investing that high of a pick on him.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I'm not worried about the Giants drafting a 24 year old rookie (wasn't even considering them as an option) but there's been talk of him going top 5....I'm wondering if those earlier teams (Lions, Browns, etc..) will be wary and thrown off by it by investing that high of a pick on him.
    Maybe if he was a bit older, but i don't see why being 23 would be a issue as opposed to 22 or 21.. Hopefully they won't pass on a player they think is gonna be awesome because of that..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Maybe if he was a bit older, but i don't see why being 23 would be a issue as opposed to 22 or 21.. Hopefully they won't pass on a player they think is gonna be awesome because of that..
    But he's only 23 for another month. In reality they're drafting a 24 year old rookie. I think that age is when it may weigh on some people's minds. I don't think it'll hurt him too much but I was just wondering how others may take it.

Mike Mayock top 100 rankings http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000161676/article/2013-nfl-draft-mike-mayocks-top-100-prospects
    1. Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
    Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
    Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
    Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
    Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
    Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
    7. Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
    Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
    9. Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU
    10. Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU

11. Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
    Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
    Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
    D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston
    D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
    Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
    17. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
    Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
    Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
    Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State .....

What's going on with the Carradine workout and why can't I get any updates?

Joe Reedy ‏@joereedy
    135 days post knee surgery, FSU defensive end Tank Carradine runs a 4.75 in the 40 during a workout for teams

Christopher Hansen ‏@ChrisHansenNFL6m
    Tank Carradine is probably the top 4-3 RDE in this draft
    Jason Bernos ‏@Berns24710m
    To me, Tank Carradine is better than Bjoern Werner and Brandon Jenkins, and, if no ACL tear, could be in discussion for Top 10
    Sounds like he's impressing and putting on a show ....much like I thought he would.

FSU DE Cornellius Carradine ran a 4.75 forty during a workout for NFL teams, just 135 days after undergoing knee surgery.As we have been saying, do not rule Carradine out of the top 15. Our own Josh Norris ranked Carradine as the second best defensive end in the class after Ezekiel Ansah. He needs some technical work, but Carradine is quick off the snap with strong hands and an aggressive mentality.
    Source: Joe Reedy on Twitter Apr 20 - 2:48 PM
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

+ Reply to Thread