+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Sturdivant lined up on the 6-5 Freshman WR Justin Hunter .I think some miscommunication by the defense. He handled him well in man coverage though as the ball falls incomplete.

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

SomeCover 2 early from NC with Sturdivant at MLB. Hanging with Luke Stocker down the seam.Quan looking like liquid how fluid his movement is early in the game. Looks like he is back to his old self after being banged up most of the year

[/quote]

bruce carter is not playing right?
    [/quote]Torn ACL, Theres a lot of players still on this NC defense. Quinton Coples DE/DT, Donte Paige Moss DE, Zach Brown LB, Kendric Burney CB, Deunta Williams S, Quan Sturdivant LB, Jerrard Mcadoo all these guys will get looks by NFL teams. Plus U get to watch Jeff Feagles son Punt for NC

Zach Brown Bruce Carters replacement has blazing speed. Rumored to run a sub 4.3 40 at 225 pounds. He will be a sought after LB in the 2012 draft

Deunta Williams grabbing hisleg noooo!!!! He is in trouble thats looks like a badleg injury. Poor kid I hopehe is OK. They have a cart on the field. Im going to have to change my sig before Sturdivant gets hurt 2. Maybe I cursed them

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

SomeCover 2 early from NC with Sturdivant at MLB. Hanging with Luke Stocker down the seam.Quan looking like liquid how fluid his movement is early in the game. Looks like he is back to his old self after being banged up most of the year

[/quote]

[/quote]Torn ACL, Theres a lot of players still on this NC defense. Quinton Coples DE/DT, Donte Paige Moss DE, Zach Brown LB, Kendric Burney CB, Deunta Williams S, Quan Sturdivant LB, Jerrard Mcadoo all these guys will get looks by NFL teams. Plus U get to watch Jeff Feagles son Punt for NC

Zach Brown Bruce Carters replacement has blazing speed. Rumored to run a sub 4.3 40 at 225 pounds. He will be a sought after LB in the 2012 draft

[/quote]

Woah Duenta Williams definitely broke his leg there, jesus

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Woah Duenta Williams definitely broke his leg there, jesus
    [/quote]

Yeah it sucks for Williams I changed by Sig.2 guys have gone down since I made that,How about Jeff Feagles son out there

Theres Sturdivant in the backfield for a 3yard loss. Tenn is having serious problems blocking Quinton Coples . He is going to be a solid 5 Tech

How about Zach Brown. North Carolina is loaded with NFL type athletes. Butch Davis knows what he is doing. Awesome eye for NFL talent

Deunta Williams has a fractured Tibia which isnt a serious injury and shouldnt effect his draft status to much. He will no doubt be ready for training camp and could very possibly ready for rookie camp. He should still be a early to mid 2nd round pick. When I saw that injury and how is leg bent I thought it was a much worse injury its good to hear

Prince Amakumara isnt very fast Im not sure if he will run under a 4.55. He is awesome in press coverage thoughlet him get up on a receiver and he dominates his man. He doesnt have recovery speed and can be beat by the long ball.

Jake Locker couldnt throw the football against Nebraska again but he wasnt as horrible as his stats would indicate. 2 terrible looking stat lines

5-16 for 56 yards , 13 carries fr 83 yards

4-20 for 71 yards , 11 carries for 59 yards

Locker needs a lot of work at the next level and after watching Clausen this year I wont ever not factor in winning as a major component from a College QB again.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Prince Amakumara isnt very fast Im not sure if he will run under a 4.55. He is awesome in press coverage thoughlet him get up on a receiver and he dominates his man. He doesnt have recovery speed and can be beat by the long ball.

Jake Locker couldnt throw the football against Nebraska again but he wasnt as horrible as his stats would indicate. 2 terrible looking stat lines

5-16 for 56 yards , 13 carries fr 83 yards

4-20 for 71 yards , 11 carries for 59 yards

Locker needs a lot of work at the next level and after watching Clausen this year I wont ever not factor in winning as a major component from a College QB again.

[/quote]
    yeah he didnt look very good but im wondering if that monster hit he took early had something to do with it. I was really impressed with sturdivant and might be leaning more his way than my boy carter (sry bruce!). quan look very smooth in pass D