+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

edit, Harris just got burned man to man with Floyd wow

[quote user="CGYgiant"]edit, Harris just got burned man to man with Floyd wow
    [/quote]

Thats the concern with undersized CBs, Harris just isnt playing physical enough to neutralize Floyd.

I cant believe Harris fell down that should of been an interception . That was great coverage he had position on Floyd

Veteran

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="CGYgiant"]edit, Harris just got burned man to man with Floyd wow
    [/quote]

Thats the concern with undersized CBs, Harris just isnt playing physical enough to neutralize Floyd.[/quote]

Personally, i don't think the Giants would draft an undersized CB in the first round

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I cant believe Harris fell down that should of been an* interception . That was great coverage he had position on Floyd[/quote]

Floyd just bumped him and Harris fell over like he got hit by a truck.

Jacory Harris is horrible. I cant believe people where saying this guy was a first round draft pick

LOL Miami is so bad on offense what another horrible throw. This must be fun if you play defense for Notre Dame 4 interceptions in 25 minutes. New coaching staff for Miami but christ. There QB's are really bad

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I cant believe Harris fell down that should of been an interception . That was great coverage he had position on Floyd[/quote] Floyd just bumped him and Harris fell over like he got hit by a truck.[/quote]It was pretty sad . He was there .No excuse for that. If your supposed to be a first round corner that just cant happen. When U have position on a player for an interception and u get slight contact and U drop to the ground like that, Thats just weak..Miami looks terrible today and Notre Dame is taking everything that Miami is giving them. Notre Dame looks pretty good on offense, I would like to see Notre Dame get back to being a National power its good for CFB .

Harrison Smith having the game of his life today! Loving it!

What a bore fest this GA/UCF game has turned out to be...