+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 562 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Anyone think that Brandon Harris is a lot smaller then 5'11? also, he just doesnt seem like the type of corner the giants would draft..

man, another dissapointing game with SC and FLA ST.. As far as i want to see offense! SO many letdown games as far as offense goes..

[quote user="CGYgiant"]Anyone think that Brandon Harris is a lot smaller then 5'11? also, he just doesnt seem like the type of corner the giants would draft..
    [/quote]

I've been saying for awhile he looks like he's 5'9

just wanted to give a shout out to my top rated WR in a loaded positon, mr. michael floyd! A beastly game against the U, going for 2tds and 109yrds.... Dudes got great size, and all though, not a burner, is super strong and has unbelievably strong hands... I keep seeing him down toward the end of RD 1, and someones getting a steal if thats the case... If New England is to end up with this kid, watch out...

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]just wanted to give a shout out to my top rated WR in a loaded positon, mr. michael floyd! A beastly game against the U, going for 2tds and 109yrds.... Dudes got great size, and all though, not a burner, is super strong and has unbelievably strong hands... I keep seeing him down toward the end of RD 1, and someones getting a steal if thats the case... If New England is to end up with this kid, watch out...
    [/quote]

+1 aside from Green this guy looks legit, he had an excellent showing and kind of reminded me of Colston, he should have an excellent NFL career

has anyone watched Aaron Williams the CB out of Texas, play? he declared himself eligible to be drafted and he looks like he has excellent size... although i havent seen him play to be honest..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]just wanted to give a shout out to my top rated WR in a loaded positon, mr. michael floyd! A beastly game against the U, going for 2tds and 109yrds.... Dudes got great size, and all though, not a burner, is super strong and has unbelievably strong hands... I keep seeing him down toward the end of RD 1, and someones getting a steal if thats the case... If New England is to end up with this kid, watch out...
    [/quote]

The dudes definetly interesting....I hear he's extremely injury prone though...

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I love watching Daquan Bowers play[/quote] he reminds me alot of tamba hali coming out, others think he can end up as a 5 tech in a 34. I think he could play nearly anywhere depending on wether he gains or drops weight. My one issue with him is im not sure he is going to be a top nfl pass rusher, maybe a 43 strongside DE.[/quote]What do U think about there tackle Jarvis Jenkins as a4th round type guy. Hewas disappointed in himyesterday . His technique is really bad he gets entirely to high and players get under him pretty easy. He moves from side to side pretty quick andhe has someshort term burst. I see some pass rush upside in him with the right coachingI think he can be a solid 3 tech. Got any thoughts?

[/quote] I like Green better . I think U just like Notre Dame players Sportzfan didnt U have Tate number 1 last year. Floyd did make Harris look bad on that long TD yesterday. Harris had position on him and Floyd touched him with his pinkie and he fell down. Im not much of a NOtre Dame fan but its good for CFB when there a powerhouse. That frosh QB looks pretty good. He wasnt even that highly of recruit but he wins and after watching Clausen struggle this year its something Im not discounting from a QB again.

[quote user="CGYgiant"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]just wanted to give a shout out to my top rated WR in a loaded positon, mr. michael floyd! A beastly game against the U, going for 2tds and 109yrds.... Dudes got great size, and all though, not a burner, is super strong and has unbelievably strong hands... I keep seeing him down toward the end of RD 1, and someones getting a steal if thats the case... If New England is to end up with this kid, watch out...
    [/quote]

+1 aside from Green this guy looks legit, he had an excellent showing and kind of reminded me of Colston, he should have an excellent NFL career

has anyone watched Aaron Williams the CB out of Texas, play? he declared himself eligible to be drafted and he looks like he has excellent size... although i havent seen him play to be honest..

[/quote]

I keep seeing Aaron Ross when I look at him. He isnt as good as Ross was in College either. Great measurables. I could see the Giants picking him. The 3 most likely corners I see are

1. Jimmy Smith Colorado 6-2 205

2. Aaron Williams Texas 6-1 195

3. Ras I Dowling Virgina 6-2 200

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]just wanted to give a shout out to my top rated WR in a loaded positon, mr. michael floyd! A beastly game against the U, going for 2tds and 109yrds.... Dudes got great size, and all though, not a burner, is super strong and has unbelievably strong hands... I keep seeing him down toward the end of RD 1, and someones getting a steal if thats the case... If New England is to end up with this kid, watch out...
    [/quote] I like Green better . I think U just like Notre Dame players Sportzfan didnt U have Tate number 1 last year. Floyd did make Harris look bad on that long TD yesterday. Harris had position on him and Floyd touched him with his pinkie and he fell down. Im not much of a NOtre Dame fan but its good for CFB when there a powerhouse. That frosh QB looks pretty good. He wasnt even that highly of recruit but he wins and after watching Clausen struggle this year its something Im not discounting from a QB again.[/quote] one thing is, Floyd has been producing no matter who is the QB, and on top of that, i think Rees has looked even better becasue of Floyd.. ND's WR's outside of Floyd are very Averege, and Floyd has been carrying the bulk of the workload, and if not for him, theres no chance that ND plays in and wins the bowl game yesterday.. I loved Golden last yr, and i still think hes gonna be a freaking stud eventually, in the mold of a Johnny Knox type, but Floyd is better, and stronger, and has hands of steel.. The tackles the dude breaks are clear signs hes just stronger then most to all CB's hes gonna face.. I love AJ Green, and realize its a bold statement, but i'll stick by it, and we'll see how it plays out in the nfl... All i know, is someones getting a stud in FLOYD... In the USC Victory for ND, FLOYD had 11catches(did it twice this yr), and the next leading reciever for ND only had 4!! Hes also had multiple TD's like 3times this yr alone... The guys a Redzone Force, and all around stout WR, but i will say, his speed is not that of a mad dasher...