+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

Davon House is a solid cover corner, good in both zone and press coverage which is rare.

An underrated corner I feel is shareece wright. Great athletic ability and good instincts. Great blitzer too. Reminds me a lot of terrell thomas except of course he's a better athlete. Wright has a lot of upside. Definitely a Jerry reese pick. Wright does have a lot of off field problems which will hurt his draft stock tho

How about that run from Tyrod Taylor, I know Im the only one that likes him on here. I think he wouldnt be a bad idea as a developmental QB. I see some use for him on the roster . To me if your not going to put the guy on the 53 man roster its not worth drafting a QB and I wouldnt mind bringing him in on goaline and short yardage situations.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

How about that run from Tyrod Taylor, I know Im the only one that likes him on here. I think he wouldnt be a bad idea as a developmental QB. I see some use for him on the roster . To me if your not going to put the guy on the 53 man roster its not worth drafting a QB and I wouldnt mind bringing him in on goaline and short yardage situations.

[/quote]how about that pass!!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]no i like him as well. your not alone

bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option

This is a good game. Harbaugh seems like a complete dk

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]This is a good game. Harbaugh seems like a complete dk[/quote] that hosely is a beast

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option[/quote]Talkin bout the 4th n 1? Agree

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option[/quote]Talkin bout the 4th n 1? Agree[/quote]I dont see why this would be such a bad idea to have him on the field at times. They used to bring in the Hefty Lefty near the goaline. Giants probably wouldnt do it because if he started to make plays and Eli struggled they would have external pressure to play him

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option[/quote]Talkin bout the 4th n 1? Agree[/quote]I dont see why this would be such a bad idea to have him on the field at times. They used to bring in the Hefty Lefty near the goaline. Giants probably wouldnt do it because if he started to make plays and Eli struggled they would have external pressure to play him[/quote]idk if his stock doesn't rise too much I could see them takin a shot. Never gonna happen though giants rarely take who I like. I liked him before this game after that td pass I WANT him in blue. Your right about the pressure to play him though