+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option[/quote]Talkin bout the 4th n 1? Agree[/quote]I dont see why this would be such a bad idea to have him on the field at times. They used to bring in the Hefty Lefty near the goaline. Giants probably wouldnt do it because if he started to make plays and Eli struggled they would have external pressure to play him[/quote]idk if his stock doesn't rise too much I could see them takin a shot. Never gonna happen though giants rarely take who I like. I liked him before this game after that td pass I WANT him in blue. Your right about the pressure to play him though[/quote]Yeah i would only do it later in the draft im not wanting to get rid of a Top4 round pick. Wow cant believe he missed that extra point

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]bad play call I would keep it in Taylors hands run the option[/quote]Talkin bout the 4th n 1? Agree[/quote]I dont see why this would be such a bad idea to have him on the field at times. They used to bring in the Hefty Lefty near the goaline. Giants probably wouldnt do it because if he started to make plays and Eli struggled they would have external pressure to play him[/quote]idk if his stock doesn't rise too much I could see them takin a shot. Never gonna happen though giants rarely take who I like. I liked him before this game after that td pass I WANT him in blue. Your right about the pressure to play him though[/quote]Yeah* i would only do it later in the draft im not wanting to get rid of a Top*4 round pick. Wow cant believe he missed that extra point[/quote]eh I might go with him in 4 if he's there. His wr has to go up and make a play. Not a smart pass either way

Wow almost 100 yards in 2 plays and 1 min? Amazing

This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams

I wonder if elway is gonna try and make a play for luck. God that'll be expensive

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

How about Andrew Luck? HOLY SNOT BUBBLES!!! This guy is litteraly, amazing! These throws are outrageously good! Both pass's on the latest TD drive to fleeter to give STAN 36pts were downright amazing! THe one on 3rd down with future pro, steven friday right on his heels and hes running outside, kinda fading backwards, and he throws a perfect on the move throw floated directly to the WR in stride! WOW! Hes something!

Wow nvm didn't know den has the 2nd pick.

Bench Player

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but what about Ingram? Only one fumble in 450 or something touches. I know we need a LB, but with the class we could easily get someone in the 2nd round, and I feel like if you eliminated even half of our running backs fumbles, and some of Eli's unfortunate interceptions, we'd be a 12 win team.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

How about Andrew Luck? HOLY SNOT BUBBLES!!! This guy is litteraly, amazing! These throws are outrageously good! Both pass's on the latest TD drive to fleeter to give STAN 36pts were downright amazing! THe one on 3rd down with future pro, steven friday right on his heels and hes running outside, kinda fading backwards, and he throws a perfect on the move throw floated directly to the WR in stride! WOW! Hes something!
    [/quote]he is amazing

[quote user="wihockey33"]I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but what about Ingram?* Only one fumble in 450 or something touches.* I know we need a LB, but with the class we could easily get someone in the 2nd round, and I feel like if you eliminated even half of our running backs fumbles, and some of Eli's unfortunate interceptions, we'd be a 12 win team.
    [/quote]Eh wouldn't hate the pick could do a lot worse