+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Neverend"]

Davon House is a solid cover corner, good in both zone and press coverage which is rare.

An underrated corner I feel is shareece wright. Great athletic ability and good instincts. Great blitzer too. Reminds me a lot of terrell thomas except of course he's a better athlete. Wright has a lot of upside. Definitely a Jerry reese pick. Wright does have a lot of off field problems which will hurt his draft stock tho

[/quote] wrights good, but like Kevin Thomas, hes to injury prone... Hes got a smallish body, which makes u wonder if hes got one of those frail skinny bodies... But ya, hes decent enough..

A underrated safety i continuely talk about and think by draft time or during, people will find out when he goes alot earlier then some think, is Johnny Patrick of Louisville.. That dudes got more then enough speed, good size, good man to man cover corner, ball hawk type skills, good in run support....etc Need i say more? I love Johnny Patrick! He totally reminds me of another former Louisville CB who had a heck of a career, sam madison... All though Patrick has em in WT by a little... Eerily similar players..

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

How about Andrew Luck? HOLY SNOT BUBBLES!!! This guy is litteraly, amazing! These throws are outrageously good! Both pass's on the latest TD drive to fleeter to give STAN 36pts were downright amazing! THe one on 3rd down with future pro, steven friday right on his heels and hes running outside, kinda fading backwards, and he throws a perfect on the move throw floated directly to the WR in stride! WOW! Hes something!
    [/quote]he is amazing[/quote] I'm beggining to think Luck is the perfect draft prospect at QB.. It took me awhile, and i actually like Mallett better at one point, locker better, and newton, but i am a idiot!!!Lol This dude Luck, hands down, is the best QB in the country, and easily the NUM 1 draft pick, and u better start looking for trade partners CAR, because Claussen is not Andrew Luck! And i love claussen!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

How about Andrew Luck? HOLY SNOT BUBBLES!!! This guy is litteraly, amazing! These throws are outrageously good! Both pass's on the latest TD drive to fleeter to give STAN 36pts were downright amazing! THe one on 3rd down with future pro, steven friday right on his heels and hes running outside, kinda fading backwards, and he throws a perfect on the move throw floated directly to the WR in stride! WOW! Hes something!
    [/quote]he is amazing[/quote] I'm beggining to think Luck is the perfect draft prospect at QB.. It took me awhile, and i actually like Mallett better at one point, locker better, and newton, but i am a idiot!!!Lol This dude Luck, hands down, is the best QB in the country, and easily the NUM 1 draft pick, and u better start looking for trade partners CAR, because Claussen is not Andrew Luck! And i love claussen!
    [/quote]luck is gonna be a bronco. He might be the best college qb I've ever seen. And he can run! Hell I like Taylor over newton and what's his name from Ohio.

Really impressed with stanfords D

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]He might not declare as insane as that sounds

Fleener kid is tearing it up!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]He might not declare as insane as that sounds[/quote]would be ver dumb to stay. Will be the last year a no1 pick will get insane money

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]luck is gonna be a bronco. He might be the best college qb I've ever seen. And he can run! Hell I like Taylor over newton and what's his name from Ohio.[/quote] I here ya on Luck! But no way is Pryor or Taylor a better prospect then Cam Newton! Newton's arm alone destroys the other 2, and hes faster then Pryor with better accuracy... I've been saying this all yr, but CAM is a stud! Sure, his Offense is tacky, but he shows all the signs of being a stud, with Rocket, Accurate arm, blazing speed, elusiveness, and Ht and size to fight off sacks and see over the defense... Hes insane! My top 5 QB's in order...

1. Andrew Luck stan- I'd put him 1st and 2nd thats how much i'm sold on him...lol

2. Cam Newton aub- Kids got every tool, and he wins games, better stuff then tebow has, and tebow has shown some signs here toward end of yr after working in tacky offense...

3. R. Mallett ark- i really like mallett, reminds me of Matt Shaub...

4. Colin Kapernick nev- surprise pick here, but this kids got arm strength, HT and size, speed, and he wins games! He could be a draft steal!!!

5. Pat Devlin Del- i seen a playoff game he was in, and i see why Penn St wanted him, good arm, accurate, and good poise.. I expect early 2nd rd pick for him, maybe vikings..

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]He might not declare as insane as that sounds[/quote] the dumbest thing ever, even more dumb for a supposed smart kid from stanford..lol Kid can ball!! He'll jinx himself, if he don't declare.. He is a number 1 pick, and can graduate whenever.. Not to mention, Harbaughs as good as gone, so that would probably put his decison over the top

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]This Owen Marecic is a really good FB. I dont se him as much of a LB but he would probably be good on special teams[/quote] Hes just a type of player u want on your football team.. I love em!

[/quote]He might not declare as insane as that sounds[/quote] the dumbest thing ever, even more dumb for a supposed smart kid from stanford..lol Kid can ball!! He'll jinx himself, if he don't declare.. He is a number 1 pick, and can graduate whenever.. Not to mention, Harbaughs as good as gone, so that would probably put his decison over the top
    [/quote]

He will likely come out. But, there is also a looming NFL lockout. Some players who would normally not think twice about coming out may hesitate now.

That said, I think he is coming out...