+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Re: A look at the 2011 NFL draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="thegreatone"]Wow mallet getting no help from his receivers[/quote]not sure what was going on there. Who was that pass 2[/quote]I'd like to think it was to the guy who dropped it but your guess is as good as mine

Need some opinions. </P>

You guy's seem to know your stuff about college. </P>

To save me sometime looking it up, tell me about this player Demarco Murray.</P>

I responded to another thread and a poster put a link of some of his highlights. </P>

Guy is ****ing Great lol</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions. </P>

To save me sometime looking it up, tell me about this player Demarco Murray.</P>

I responded to another thread and a poster put a link of some of his highlights. </P>

Guy is ****ing Great lol*</P>[/quote]he's pretty good. Not as good as Ingram IMO will most likely be the 2nd rb off the board depending on who declares

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions. </P>

[/quote]he's pretty good. Not as good as Ingram IMO will most likely be the 2nd rb off the board depending on who declares[/quote]</P>

So your opinion Ingram is the best running back in the country?</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Demarcus Love is Mauling everyone he is up against. Ive seen an Ohio State player on the ground at least a dozen times tonight because of him

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions. </P>

Guy is ****ing Great lol*</P>

[/quote]he's pretty good. Not as good as Ingram IMO will most likely be the 2nd rb off the board depending on who declares[/quote]</P>

So your opinion Ingram is the best running back in the country?</P>[/quote]no lemicheal James is

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Demarcus Love is Mauling everyone he is up against. Ive seen an Ohio State player on the ground at least a dozen times tonight because of him[/quote]This game sure isn't hurting his stock

Why didn't he run for it?

[quote user="ny06"]

Need some opinions. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I really like Murray I think he is exactly the kind of RB the Giants need but unless they get rid of Bradshaw or Jacobs he wont be drafted by the Giants. He is a perfect back for a 2 RB system and would make an awesome 3rd down back. He would give the Giants a RB that could motion out into the slot and catch the football , catch a screen pass, a dimension this team has lacked since Ward left. He is the best receiving RB in this draft .I think if people werent worried about his durability he would probably be a first round pick because he has that kind of talent. I think he was over used this year by the Sooners I think he is better in a 200-225 carry role and maybe catch 40-50 balls</P>

This guy Knile Davis is one hell of a all aroundRB. Doesnt catch the ball a lot but theres potiental there for sure. 6.0 YPC on the season dam</P>