+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mayweather looking for big payday before Jail

Mayweather looking for big payday before Jail

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-.../#.Twyf2vLNnro

Sorry I fail at posting links, but Mayweather has officially called out Pacquiao challenging him to fight in may at the MGM Grand before he gets locked up.

Re: Mayweather looking for big payday before Jail

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

Sorry I fail at posting links, but Mayweather has officially called out Pacquiao challenging him to fight in may at the MGM Grand before he gets locked up.
    [/quote]

Sounds like the US justice system only works for the rich again.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I wont get into that, but it would be nice to see Mayweather go to jail after getting beaten

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

Sounds like the US* justice system only works for the rich again.
    [/quote]

Yeah I wont get into that, but it would be nice to see Mayweather go to jail after getting beaten
    [/quote]
    Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what[/quote]Highly debatable. We shall see.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what[/quote]Highly debatable. We shall see.
    [/quote]
    I hate Mayweather as much as the scummiest eagle fan from philly and hope nothing but horrible things for him.......and I have always been on the Pacman bandwagon but after his last fight that he clearly should have lost, I'm not sure if he can hold up against this thug
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    I hate Mayweather as much as the scummiest eagle fan from philly and hope nothing but horrible things for him.......and I have always been on the Pacman bandwagon but after his last fight that he clearly should have lost, I'm not sure if he can hold up against this thug
    [/quote]For whatever reason Marquez has always been a tough fight for Pacman. Last fight was very close. Mayweather has a completely different style and is not as aggressive as Marquez even though both are counter punchers. I just see Manny completely overwhelming Floyd with his power, and his own speed. Manny also has great endurance and a high motor. The longer the fight goes on, the better for Manny.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]For whatever reason Marquez has always been a tough fight for Pacman. Last fight was very close. Mayweather has a completely different style and is not as aggressive as Marquez even though both are counter punchers. I just see Manny completely overwhelming Floyd with his power, and his own speed. Manny also has great endurance and a high motor. The longer the fight goes on, the better for Manny.
    [/quote]
    I hope your right man, they need to have this fight already.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Veteran

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

Sounds like the US* justice system only works for the rich again.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what[/quote]

This is the fight I would walk to on my knees to see. Using a common opponent, I was at Mayweather"s fight vs Hatton and Pacquiao"s fight vs Hatton ( I worked at MGM at the time).

The Pac man is a machine and simply destroyed Hatton in the 2nd round.

Mayweather, who can be a good guy every now and then, toy'd with Hatton for a good portion of the fight because the arena was nearly filled with ( sorry British Blue) the most aggravating English fans to ever travel. They represented around 12 thousand of the available 16 thousand seats and BOO'd OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

I saw Mayweather shaking his head (pissed off) in the back of house and he wanted Hatton to pay. His was a 10th round KO but it could have come sooner.

I would love to see it, but here in Vegas there are serious doubts as to whether it can come about. I have no idea who wins it if it does.

+ Reply to Thread