+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: philbin...

philbin...

His son has been found dead today. Prayers go out to him and his family. Terrible timing :\ I'm going to feel guilty if we win now.

Re: philbin...

Im not
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Why in the world would you feel guilty?
    Tepid Salsa

Veteran

its a sad story, prayers go out to him and family

Veteran

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]His son has been found dead today. Prayers go out to him and his family. Terrible timing :\ I'm going to feel guilty if we win now.[/quote]

He would probably benefit from having time to spend with his family really.

It's a terrible thing what happened to his son and family, but really? Guilty?

I don't know about you but I'll be damn near flipping over cop cars if we beat the Pack at Lambeau.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]It's a terrible thing what happened to his son and family, but really? Guilty?

I don't know about you but I'll be damn near flipping over cop cars if we beat the Pack at Lambeau.
    [/quote]

No you won't. Eagle fans do that. We're better than that

He is a main reason why they have been so potent on offense...I want to beat them at their best...and I feel like we'd be taking advantage of the situation, even though I know it seems ridiculous

[quote user="BigBlue wins"][quote user="Giantz4Life"]It's a terrible thing what happened to his son and family, but really? Guilty?

[/quote]

No you won't.* Eagle fans do that.* We're better than that
    [/quote]

Figure of speech sir but yes

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]He is a main reason why they have been so potent on offense...I want to beat them at their best...and I feel like we'd be taking advantage of the situation, even though I know it seems ridiculous[/quote]

I am sorry but it is ridiculous. It is good to feel sympathy for the family and send out prayers but as far as the game, NO WAY!!