+ Reply to Thread

Ritchie Incognito in psychiatric ward in Arizona

The Ritchie Incognito train continues to go off the rails.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...elf-psych-unit
    One of these teams is not like the others

Good, he needs "assistance" in the psyche area....lol actually there may be a huge list form the NFL that should get this type of " HR Added Benefits"...is that a politically correct enough way to phrase it ?
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

I'm glad Incognito is getting the mental help he needs, but I still can't feel any sympathy for him. On some level, a part of me wonders if this is all a PR stunt or if he's truly going off the rails.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I'm glad Incognito is getting the mental help he needs, but I still can't feel any sympathy for him. On some level, a part of me wonders if this is all a PR stunt or if he's truly going off the rails.
    Yeah I agree. Many of those texts wer almost like he and Jo were good friends. Distrurbing and confusing, even moreso when teammates defended Incognito saying he was a good guy........very wierd........seems planned.....but who am I to know what went down. I live in FL and the rumors are nonstop still....everyday....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Yeah I agree. Many of those texts wer almost like he and Jo were good friends. Distrurbing and confusing, even moreso when teammates defended Incognito saying he was a good guy........very wierd........seems planned.....but who am I to know what went down. I live in FL and the rumors are nonstop still....everyday....
    I still think there's more to the story, but I'm just glad Incognito, Martin and the rest aren't playing for the Giants.