+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Tuck not Osi...

It's great to have Osi back, but in my humble opinion, I think it's Tuck returning to some semblance of the player he always was that gives me great hope for Sunday.

He is the difference maker. We have all seen glimmers of his past self in recent games...some beautiful power and speed moves as well as relentless desire to make a play.

I know he's had a ton of injuries, but I just didn't see this from Tuck earlier in the season.

If our D hangs tough and we win the game, I feel Justin's play will be a huge reason.

We need him big time. If he has an outstanding game and our offense plays loose and up to their potential, we got a great shot!

Re: It's Tuck not Osi...

not disagreeing with you sir, for it is you're opinion, but is it ok if we simply say all of the members of our defensive line combined just compliment each other and makes them all great
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

100% agreed.

I think it's ALL OF THEM. Osi coming back, and Tuck playing like he used to. All of them are making a difference, and that is why they might go all the way. When they play with the heart that they have, they rejuvenate the entire defense. I am sure Boley, Blackburn, JPP, Canty etc, etc get fired up. AND I am sure when the secondary see this guys playing their hearts out, it gets to them also. Go Giants Defense, BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW. They are gonna eat Rodgers and spit him out.
    I miss Red Hook!

You guys will do ANYTHING to discredit Osi's worth......... this guy is one of the biggest difference makers in the NFL

Yes, I agree Tuck playing like he's capable of helps as well
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Not me, I think he is a terrific rusher. I'm glad he's back, and I hope Reese gives him what he wants, within reason. He's good for the team.
    I miss Red Hook!

[quote user="BigBluePoint"]
    It's great to have Osi back, but in my humble opinion, I think it's Tuck returning to some semblance of the player he always was that gives me great hope for Sunday.

He is the difference maker. We have all seen glimmers of his past self in recent games...some beautiful power and speed moves as well as relentless desire to make a play.

I know he's had a ton of injuries, but I just didn't see this from Tuck earlier in the season.

If our D hangs tough and we win the game, I feel Justin's play will be a huge reason.

We need him big time. If he has an outstanding game and our offense plays loose and up to their potential, we got a great shot!
    [/quote]

It's really the synergy created when they are all on the field. By "all" I'm including the the tackles who get zero credit. The inside push makes it possible for the ends to do what they do.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I like osi as he is quick to the quarterback up the field off the edge, love his celebrations and energy after his strip or sacks. Tuck on the other end he's the captain but he is kinda sluggish at times and his lazy injured demeanor energy can leak onto the other players. He's best utilized in the dt position.

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Not me, I think he is a terrific rusher. I'm glad he's back, and I hope Reese gives him what he wants, within reason. He's good for the team.[/quote]

The operative words are highlighted. So far, Osi has not been reasonable but that could change if his agent gets some brains.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Tuck is the unknown or x factor. I do believe if he has a great game, we will too. It's that simple in my mind. We go as he goes.