+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: True Detective

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I put subtitles on and have actually enjoyed it a lot more. It reads very well and I don't constantly have that "what am I missing?" feeling.
    Yeah some of those accents **** me up haha. I had to re watch a few scenes again to understand what has being said... are you caught up? If so what do you think of it to this point?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Just watched episode #6... two episodes left. There is going to be some crazy **** going down in those last two episodes I have a feeling. Anyone else watch the 6th episode yet?

If they change the cast each season that is going to suck cause it will be hard to follow up Cohle and Marty's characters.
    Should the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah I heard that... the way I understood it was that it was going to be a completely different story line each season. So this will wrap up in the next few episodes which makes for an epic last few shows. I am so pumped for the next episode like it is crazy. I have not been this hooked on a season in a long time. I think it is all of the psychological **** that makes you want to keep watching more. I have re watched a lot of episodes and realized they give hints of what is to come in later episodes. I still have no idea where this is going to go.

*DON'T READ UNTIL CAUGHT UP
    I feel like from the preview and the last episode they are trying to make it look like Cohle is the killer but I have a very hard time believing that. I think that would be too predictable for this writer. I have seen a theory that said that they think that Marty's daughter is doing copycat murders because she hates her dad. I could see that I guess but I feel like this next episode will maybe give us a better idea of who the possible suspects are...
    You know what I thought it would be Marty's wife doing the killings for that reason but the daughter theory makes a lot of sense too.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Just watched episode #6... two episodes left. There is going to be some crazy **** going down in those last two episodes I have a feeling. Anyone else watch the 6th episode yet?
    I watched it three times already to see if I could catch anything new. Can't wait for episode 7....

i was kind of disappointed with episode 6. i mean it was still really good, but i was hoping they would at least MENTION or REFERENCE the whole cohle as a killer thing. they didnt even touch it

although I could see Marty's wife doing the killings considering that ***** is CRAZY

i went from feeling awful for her, to absolutely hating her. she totally ****ed cohle over

I saw a theory that I think could actually become true . it said that Marty's father in law might be the "Yellow King" (His wife or ex wife's father) They brought up a good point that made me believe that maybe it is true. It is known that Mary's father in law is "wealthy" and Dora Lange (The original girl murdered) had an ex husband Charlie who was cell mates with Ledoux. He said that Ledoux talked about this place where a bunch of rich people go to Devil Worship and so on. Maybe Marty's daughter visited her Grandfather's house and saw a picture or was abused and drew those disturbing images in her journal causing her to act out like she does now... I don't I thought it was a pretty interesting theory

Me personally I am smelling something fishy about that Tuttle guy Rust visited who ran those schools. I know he can't be the "Yellow King" because he died in 2010 they said and it is currently 2012 in the show and Rust is still looking for the "Yellow King". I think he was in on it and I feel like some of the cops in the station are dirty. I remember Tuttle so was quick to bring in the task force to take over the case and everyone besides Rust and Marty wanted to hand the case over. I don't know I just think this could go pretty deep.

EPISODE 7 PREVIEW

What do you guys think that Rust showed Marty that made him react that way... For some reason I think it might be his daughter getting abused or something. Whatever it is... it has to be something that motivates Marty to join Rust again to catch the sick S.O.B that is running this ****. That would definitely do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    You know what I thought it would be Marty's wife doing the killings for that reason but the daughter theory makes a lot of sense too.
    I didn't even think about the wife. I could see it because she did seem awfully cool lying to those cops faces in the interview..

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    i was kind of disappointed with episode 6. i mean it was still really good, but i was hoping they would at least MENTION or REFERENCE the whole cohle as a killer thing. they didnt even touch it

although I could see Marty's wife doing the killings considering that ***** is CRAZY

i went from feeling awful for her, to absolutely hating her. she totally ****ed cohle over
    Yeah Marty's wife pissed me the **** off when she did that to Cohle... that's one cold *****.. especially how she broke the news to Marty.