+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Giants do not need a linebacker...

Veteran

Re: Giants do not need a linebacker...

All-Pro

I don't really think it matters if we upgrade our linebacking corps or not. As long as our front four generates pressure and our secondary stays healthy, our defense will be successful.

Veteran

[quote user="lawl"]I don't really think it matters if we upgrade our linebacking corps or not. As long as our front four generates pressure and our secondary stays healthy, our defense will be successful.[/quote]

That is true but it would be nice to add an impact linebacker in the middle.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I actually agree. Although, Goff is a FA and if you take him out of the mix, we do suffer a bit.

I think People on these boards are seriously underestimating just how good a rookie year Jaquan Williams has had.

Compare him to all the highly drafted LBs of the draft and he holds his own.

For example: Akeem Ayers has played well and has played many more downs than Jaquain. Yet, they have almost identical stats. If anything JW's are very slightly better.

The Bills have been raving about Kelvin Sheppards rookie performance, yet his stats arent as good as JW's either.

In fact, Von Miller aside, JW has played as well as any rookie LB in the NFL this year.

This, from a guy who most draft experts didnt even have a rating for, and some has never heard of....

We should all get down on our knees daily and thank God, or Allah, or the Tooth Fairey or whoever you believe in, for Reese's ability to draft.
    [/quote]uuuummmmm-hhhhmmmmm

dang-straight we should.

my beer drinking team has a football problem

+ Reply to Thread