+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    As to the villianization, of Nicks, I don't get it personally.

I would suggest that TC's actions were 100% big picture; the issue is a lack of making an exception for Nicks.
    He has made exceptions to his pettiness in regards to Plaixico Buress.

It is highly likely that if Hakeem Nicks didn't alert the FO or TC in advance that he was seeking a 2nd opinion it was because he probably figured they would give him grief about it anyway which makes sense given how TC reacted with his public display of pettiness.

It seems that TC always needs a scapegoat as was the case with David Wilson, Matt Dodge and most recently Hakeem Nicks. It is time for NY Giants to cut ties with TC and get a new HC that will not play the petty games that TC has. TCs pettiness hindered our chances in the game against Dallas 2 hen he benched Nicks.

Ic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    As to the villianization, of Nicks, I don't get it personally.

I would suggest that TC's actions were 100% big picture; the issue is a lack of making an exception for Nicks.

It is highly likely that if Hakeem Nicks didn't alert the FO or TC in advance that he was seeking a 2nd opinion it was because he probably figured they would give him grief about it anyway which makes sense given how TC reacted with his public display of pettiness.

It seems that TC always needs a scapegoat as was the case with David Wilson, Matt Dodge and most recently Hakeem Nicks. It is time for NY Giants to cut ties with TC and get a new HC that will not play the petty games that TC has. TCs pettiness hindered our chances in the game against Dallas when he benched Nicks.

Nicks.. Gut feeling

Maybe it's just indigestion, but I expect Nicks to have a big year next season. I don't know if it will be for the Giants, I just think he has a lot to prove after a dismal 2013 and will use next season to serve notice that he is not washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    Maybe it's just indigestion, but I expect Nicks to have a big year next season. I don't know if it will be for the Giants, I just think he has a lot to prove after a dismal 2013 and will use next season to serve notice that he is not washed up.
    It won't be. I think TC has made it impossible for Nicks to even entertain the notion of coming back.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It won't be. I think TC has made it impossible for Nicks to even entertain the notion of coming back.
    I agree..... (hows that possible)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You're right. It is obvious with the way that TC carried on and embarrassed himself in the media in regard to Nicks that he doesn't want him here. Hakeem has publicly handled the entire situation with poise and class.

It is unfortunate because TCs selfish pettiness is going to cause us to lose perhaps the greatest receiver in history of NY Giants to another team. I am sure that Cam Newton, Tom Brady or any other NFL QB will be ecstatic next season when they have Hakeem on their team. He is going to rebound strong and hopefully he doesn't come back to haunt us.

Veteran
    Yea hes gonna be a monster somewhere else. I think he deserves big money and i guess the giants dont

Nicks 500th thread !!!!!! really ?.....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

where is all this information about TC not liking Nicks and not wanting him back?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post

It seems that TC always needs a scapegoat as was the case with David Wilson, Matt Dodge and most recently Hakeem Nicks. It is time for NY Giants to cut ties with TC and get a new HC that will not play the petty games that TC has. TCs pettiness hindered our chances in the game against Dallas when he benched Nicks.
    HOF coach Tom Coughlin is not the problem, just ask HOF player Michael Strahan, who did a 180 in his opinion about coach Coughlin, This Quitter Nicks will NEVER see the HOF unless he has the general admission fee, and he sure won't be seeing the inside of the Giant practice facility this year unless he has a visitors pass-doesn't have to pull his not showing up act/mis-understanding BS THIS year for workouts. Good Riddence!