+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Tebow 3:16 -- bELIeve!!

[quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

EXACTLY>>>> friggin religion needs to be left out of sports..... so stupid when a fan/athlete things "GOD" played a role in their win/catch/run/ etc....

stupid.... just play the game...

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr[/quote]
    Worried about the Mayan predictions? I believe the Mayans predicted a Giants SB victory...and then the lights go out.

[quote user="mfraykor"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

EXACTLY>>>> friggin religion needs to be left out of sports..... so stupid when a fan/athlete things "GOD" played a role in their win/catch/run/ etc....

stupid.... just play the game...[/quote]
    Nothing against religion, I'm just not very religious myself. However, the 316's are pretty interesting.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo! Jesus must have done it! God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote] i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr[/quote] Worried about the Mayan predictions? I believe the Mayans predicted a Giants SB victory...and then the lights go out.[/quote]</P>

</P>
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="JJC7301"] we'd really better make the Pope (or other religious) figure an honorary captain.

[/quote]

lmao imagining the pope walking out for the coin toss with the other captains[/quote]
    He'd have to walk out with the big hat and staff, too. Part of the deal. [Not making fun of the Pope. Just having fun]

Banned

Tebowphobes suffer from Tebowphobia

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr[/quote]
    Worried about the Mayan predictions? I believe the Mayans predicted a Giants SB victory...and then the lights go out.[/quote]

actually i dont care anything about the mayans..more about a war with iran and other thing that are going on in the world

[quote user="mfraykor"]so stupid when a fan/athlete things "GOD" played a role in their win/catch/run/ etc....

stupid.... just play the game...[/quote]

You obviously don't know your Giants history. If you read David Tyree's book, let's just say you will have a different take on the matter. And you'd understand better how many Giant players think and what motivates them, even Eli.

Belief and faith are paramount to an athlete performing well in any event. You can choose to stick your head in the sand; if not, you need to hear about the story surrounding Tyree's catch. Then you might have to re-think a lot of things that don't fit your little box.

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]Tebowphobes suffer from Tebowphobia[/quote]
    I'm not a fan of Tebow's, but I'm really turned off by all the criticism directed at him by the pundits which I just don't understand.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't followed Tebow's career, but he just strikes me as someone who wears his beliefs on his sleeves, but isn't preaching or criticizing others. I don't remember seeing this much criticism directed at Pacman or any other thugs in NFL history.

[quote user="Bigbluefan1974"]Tebow sucks.* Last week was a fluke.* The Pats will steam roll them this week.
    [/quote]
    +316