+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Tebow 3:16 -- bELIeve!!

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr[/quote]
    Worried about the Mayan predictions? I believe the Mayans predicted a Giants SB victory...and then the lights go out.[/quote]

actually i dont care anything about the mayans..more about a war with iran and other thing that are going on in the world[/quote]
    Don't worry about that stuff. Just worry about the Pack, Saints, and 49ers. It's more fun. Don't worry about the stuff that you can't control.

Then again, it wouldn't hurt to stock up on canned peaches, H20, and powdered milk. Along with some good books on the Giants.

Plus, we'll just nuke Iran. We got plenty of them leftover nukes, and I don't bELIeve in wasting leftovers.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr[/quote]
    Worried about the Mayan predictions? I believe the Mayans predicted a Giants SB victory...and then the lights go out.[/quote]

actually i dont care anything about the mayans..more about a war with iran and other thing that are going on in the world[/quote]
    Don't worry about that stuff. Just worry about the Pack, Saints, and 49ers. It's more fun. Don't worry about the stuff that you can't control.

Then again, it wouldn't hurt to stock up on canned peaches, H20, and powdered milk. Along with some good books on the Giants.

Plus, we'll just nuke Iran. We got plenty of them leftover nukes, and I don't bELIeve in wasting leftovers.[/quote]

lol i like your sarcasm mixed in with real fact,,truth is i am more concerned with the giants game which is probaly bad..but i was just throwing the other stuff out there

[quote user="GreenZone"][quote user="mfraykor"]so stupid when a fan/athlete things "GOD" played a role in their win/catch/run/ etc....

stupid.... just play the game...[/quote]

You obviously don't know your Giants history. If you read David Tyree's book, let's just say you will have a different take on the matter. And you'd understand better how many Giant players think and what motivates them, even Eli.

Belief and faith are paramount to an athlete performing well in any event. You can choose to stick your head in the sand; if not, you need to hear about the story surrounding Tyree's catch. Then you might have to re-think a lot of things that don't fit your little box.
    [/quote]
    I'm 100% with you....you can see it in the post game speech Coughlin gives to the team when they pray, they actually cut that part out now because people complained about it.

I can see why people think Tebow is going overboard though, he wears his religion on his sleeve and made that Tebowing thing a gimmick.

Eli, Peyton, Rodgers, and Brees are all devout Christians but you never hear about it, which is how I would personally do things.

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]Tebowphobes suffer from Tebowphobia[/quote]
    Nonbelievers, or non-3:16ers, will be dealt with on 12/21/12 -- Mayan Judgement Day!

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo! Jesus must have done it! God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

lol can you imagine us getting jipped like that?

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="GreenZone"][quote user="mfraykor"]so stupid when a fan/athlete things "GOD" played a role in their win/catch/run/ etc....

stupid.... just play the game...[/quote]

You obviously don't know your Giants history. If you read David Tyree's book, let's just say you will have a different take on the matter. And you'd understand better how many Giant players think and what motivates them, even Eli.

Belief and faith are paramount to an athlete performing well in any event. You can choose to stick your head in the sand; if not, you need to hear about the story surrounding Tyree's catch. Then you might have to re-think a lot of things that don't fit your little box.
    [/quote]
    I'm 100% with you....you can see it in the post game speech Coughlin gives to the team, they actually cut that out now because people complained about it.

I can see why people think Tebow is going overboard though, he wears his religion on his sleeve and made that Tebowing thing a gimmick.

Eli, Peyton, Rodgers, and Brees are all devout Christians but you never hear about it, which is how I would personally do things.
    [/quote]
    Why does it bother people that he wears it on his sleeve? I'm not even religious. Is he preaching to other people saying that they should be like him or they're going to burn? I haven't heard or seen him doing it. As far as I can tell, he's just very comfortable in his own skin, but not judging others.

I think it's the commentators that make this such a big deal.

But the #'s from the Bronco's game are very interesting.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Ha! We'll get a 24 hour grace period to blog about the Giants SB victory and THEN the lights go out.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo! Jesus must have done it! God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Ha! We'll get a 24 hour grace period to blog about the Giants SB victory and THEN the lights go out.[/quote]
    thats more than enough time for me to rub it in eagle and cowboy fans' faces

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Ha! We'll get a 24 hour grace period to blog about the Giants SB victory and THEN the lights go out.[/quote]
    thats more than enough time for me to rub it in eagle and cowboy fans' faces
    [/quote]
    Absolutely! But if the Giants don't make it, then a TEBOW vs SAINTS super bowl would be ideal. Think about the promo / tag line: "SB XLVI -- THIS TIME IT'S HOLY WAR!"

He has about a snowballs chance in hell to beat new england.