+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Veteran

Re: Tebow 3:16 -- bELIeve!!

[quote user="fightngiant"]He has about a snowballs chance in hell to beat new england.
    [/quote]So did we four years ago...

[quote user="JJC7301"]Wow, this is pretty amazing and if we face Tebow in the SB, we'd really better make the Pope (or other religious) figure an honorary captain.

In the Bronco's win over the Steelers, Tebow threw for 316 yards at 31.6 yards per clip; Steelers time of possession was 31:06 minutes; T.V. ratings for the OT was 31.6.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/09...se/?test=faces

and

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...ings-high.html

In his college days, Tebow used to reference the biblical passage "John 3:16" in the black under his eyes (forgot what that stuff is called).
    http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...bow-using-316/

I'd better start going to church more than twice a year. And if the Broncos win the SB by a score of 31-6, I'd better go once a day.[/quote]

Wow. A total of THREE stats that are coincidental to a scripture reference that Tebow has been known to use on occasion.

And one of those three is a stretch because the Steeler TOP is not the exact number of 3:16.

Meanwhile, there are 182 other stats resulting from the game, all different combinations of digits and ratios. What are the biblical implications of those other stats?

I know you are just funnin', but for god's sake, give it a rest?

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="yoeddy"]His Yards/Attempt was 15yards, not 31.6 yards...[/quote]

im not rude..so ill just say..10 passes for 316= 31.6 not 15 man[/quote]

He had 21 attempts...his yards per attempt was 15. Why are you dividing by 10?

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="yoeddy"]His Yards/Attempt was 15yards, not 31.6 yards...[/quote]

He had 21 attempts...his yards per attempt was 15. Why are you dividing by 10?[/quote]

you are right i apologize..i just wasnt going by attempts i was going by completions which was 10 but i get what your saying

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="yoeddy"]His Yards/Attempt was 15yards, not 31.6 yards...[/quote]

He had 21 attempts...his yards per attempt was 15. Why are you dividing by 10?[/quote]

you are right i apologize..i just wasnt going by attempts i was going by completions which was 10 but i get what your saying[/quote]

Yards per completion is rarely ever looked at....

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="yoeddy"]His Yards/Attempt was 15yards, not 31.6 yards...[/quote]

you are right i apologize..i just wasnt going by attempts i was going by completions which was 10 but i get what your saying[/quote]

Yards per completion is rarely ever looked at....[/quote]

i know im just going based off what the OP was talking about..in my opinion these numbers have no significance and i dont think god would be worried about football