Boy did Vegas misjudge the spread

Re: Spread already down to 7.5

[quote user="ajd121"]Boy did Vegas misjudge the spread
    [/quote]yep and thats why it went down.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="ajd121"]Boy did Vegas misjudge the spread
    [/quote]yep and thats why it went down.[/quote]
    it went down cause every1 is putting money on the gmen..i could care less if the pack was favored by 50 i like being the underdog

It was originally 9. It might go down to 5. I wouldn't bet on this game to save my life.
    In the tough times we find out who we are.

[quote user="B&RWarrior"]It was originally 9. It might go down to 5. I wouldn't bet on this game to save my life.[/quote]
    I was thinking 5 as well, but I bet it closes at 6.5. Even though we're playing better, the Pack are the 15-1 defending champs, with the likely MVP QB, who score a boatload of points and are playing at home.

9 was crazy. This isn't the Falcons they're playing. The Giants have, in theory at least, the type of D that can do damage to their O. The Falcs never could have matched that.

I don't think it gets down to 5. Take out 3 pts that any home team gets and then give Green Bay another 3.5 pts just b/c they've beat the Giants and are considered the best team in the NFC or even the NFL. I think 6.5 or 7 is fair.

I also wonder if geography plays a part here. I would guess that more money from NY, CT & NJ is coming in vs. money from the Midwest just do to the east coast being more densely populated.

[quote user="RugDaniels"]I don't think it gets down to 5. Take out 3 pts that any home team gets and then give Green Bay another 3.5 pts just b/c they've beat the Giants and are considered the best team in the NFC or even the NFL. I think 6.5 or 7 is fair.

I also wonder if geography plays a part here. I would guess that more money from NY, CT & NJ is coming in vs. money from the Midwest just do to the east coast being more densely populated.[/quote]

you think a lot of giants fans are betting on this game? i think giants fans know better than anyone that they are inconsistent and a scary bet.

Not necessarily Giants fans betting but at 9 id take that all day it will be interesting to see where it ends up. On a side note I laid 20 bucks on the giants to win it all this year back in July. I was getting 15-1 so I figured why the heck not. Let's go Big Blue I need a bottle of Blue Label!!!!!

Still 9 at bodog (bovada now) for anyone who bets.

is ross playing?