+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

I feel like Giants are the hottest team in the NFL...

here is why and my full analysis on the game...

http://www.indiejocktalk.com/2012/01...nal-round.html

Re: I feel like Giants are the hottest team in the NFL...

Did you make that screen name just to promote your site?

I think people are talking about us as the hottest team in the NFL because of how much better we are now than 3 or 4 weeks ago. Personally, I think the Saints are still the hottest team and have been playing better than even the Packers for a while now.

We are playing good foot, ball, but Saints and Green Bay still may hold that title!

[quote user="BklynBlue"]We are playing good foot, ball, but Saints and Green Bay still may hold that title![/quote]

You know why you think that? Because you're listening to the hype. GB & Saints are throwing the ball great, because of the WR fair catch rule. Take the passing game away, now what are they doing great? Not much. Take the NYGs passing game away, what are they doing? Running the ball, stopping the run and sacking the QB.
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

We'll find out this Sunday.

We need to beat the Packers and the Saints need to win on the road.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

they are not the hottest team in the NFL and I dont need an article to tell me that.

First off Green Bay is 15-1hasnt played a playoff game yet and could win easily depending on which Giants team shows up.

Secondthe Saints arejust killing other teams at will

Giants beat the Falcons....awesome game but the Falcons are just a pretty good team not great.

I love the Giants and if they play their "A" game they can beat the Pack for sure.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Saints are not the same team outside the dome. 49ers defense will give Brees and company all he can handle, especially on natural grass. 49ers have great chance to win this game

We are peaking at the right time and playing more as a team now. It's that simple. There's a difference between hottest team and best team, but you don't necessarily have to be the best team to go all the way.

I agree 49'rs have a great chance and best opportunity at home to get N. Orleans out of the way for us.

[quote user="Spytheweb"][quote user="BklynBlue"]We are playing good foot, ball, but Saints and Green Bay still may hold that title![/quote]

You know why you think that? Because you're listening to the hype. GB & Saints are throwing the ball great, because of the WR fair catch rule. Take the passing game away, now what are they doing great? Not much. Take the NYGs passing game away, what are they doing? Running the ball, stopping the run and sacking the QB.
    [/quote]We finished the season 9-7. GB won 21 out of the last 22 games. As far as who is hotter, there is nothing to talk about.