+ Reply to Thread

Where my money is at

Die hard blue fan since 89. I look at things logically.

Giants are blazing hot right now. Packers are ice cold. Havent done anything of significance in 3 weeks. Running game is average at best, and D is not what it was 12 months ago.

Giants win this week. I still think the Saints can beat the 49ers, even on the road. Thats my guess. So Giants/Saints championship game, with the Saints pulling it out.

If I were a betting man, that's where my money is going. That Saints team scares me big time. As good as I feel about how the Giants look right now, I can easily seem them coming out flat in the Saints home building, which is all Brees needs to pile on the points. That's just what he does there.

So in the end, awesome season for the Giants. Noone should be fired, give it another go next year with everyone in tact.

Yeah... im bored right now. But of course my heart is with them writing a sequel to 2007. We'll see. Can this team who is so up and down beat the Saints at home? I need another White Russian. The dude abides!

Re: Where my money is at

Personally, I'm not a betting man. I keep my money in the bank.

In 2007, we beat a team that was far and away better than the Saints of 2011. We beat the unbeatable 2007 Patriots, a team that several times put up 50points on teams in the regular season. A team that had a much better defense than the 2011 Saints. So, anything is possible. If we play the way we have been playing, we can beat the Saints.

But first things first. We need to earn the right to play in the NFC Championship game. And, the Saints have to earn the right too. I think you will see the 49ers will match the Saints better than you predict. I think the 49ers will win.

Do not feed the trolls.

I think the 49er's will give the Saints more than they can handle. Weather won't be great and it is outside, an area where they have had problems in the past. Would love to see a 49er's rematch, brings back some great memories!!!

Bench Player

If you recall around early last season, the defending super bowl champ saints barely eeked out a victory at SF.

This yr the 49ers are way better - no reason why 49ers can't win.

just laid a bet on the Giants. Split the money 60% on the spread, 40% on the money line.

Not a homer bet either. I like the way they are playing and focus that seems to be coming from the locker room.

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]just laid a bet on the Giants. Split the money 60% on the spread, 40% on the money line.

Not a homer bet either. I like the way they are playing and focus that seems to be coming from the locker room.
    [/quote]

If we do play the Saints Drew should know that we won't drop interceptions like the Lions did.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Appears that we are all legitimately concerned with the Saints. I know we have to win Sunday before we should worry about the following week, but if we do get past the pack and 49'ers cannot hand Saints a loss......How do we make the outcome of an NFC Champ game different than when we played the Saints on 11/28?

during the SF/NO game I will be rooting for SF. Won't be going nuts because I've always had that back fire on me.

Beyond that I am not worried about any other team right now. Won't even let myself worry about who we would play next. I know we're not players so we can look ahead and it doesn't effect the team, but for me I'm worried about Sunday first.