+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90

Thread: Jerry Jones blames himself for Tony Romo not having a SB ring.

  1. #61
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    2,759
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    JJ needs to blame himself for the whole sorry state of that team and their lack of post season success.
    He lurks like vulture on the sidelines in the biggest games. he should be up in his box and not putting more pressure on his team that they dont need.


    Lets hope he continues his "awful hands on approach". lol
    10-13

  2. #62
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    6,245
    Keep up the great job, JJ !!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    lets hope eli continues his experienced play from last season

  4. #64
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    2,759
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    lets hope eli continues his experienced play from last season

    Lets hope Eli wins his third Superbowl championship in his career this year, while Romo still waits to win his first.
    10-13

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Lets hope Eli wins his third Superbowl championship in his career this year, while Romo still waits to win his first.
    You'll have a long wait

  6. #66
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    2,759
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    You'll have a long wait

    At least my present quarterback has brought me to the promise land TWICE, unlike your worthless, CHOKING Romo.
    Last edited by BronxBomberBlue; 07-19-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    10-13

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Keep up the great job, JJ !!
    May he live forever,

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    At least my present quarterback has brought me to the promise land TWICE, unlike your worthless, CHOKING Romo.
    seems to me eli chokes far more than Romo

  9. #69
    Veteran BronxBomberBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suffolk County
    Posts
    2,759
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    seems to me eli chokes far more than Romo

    I love your warped logic. Lmao.

    If that was true, then Eli would have no Superbowl rings, and Romo would have at least one.

    Not exactly the case, is it?
    10-13

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I love your warped logic. Lmao.

    If that was true, then Eli would have no Superbowl rings, and Romo would have at least one.

    Not exactly the case, is it?
    its just the truth, eli chokes far more than Romo....

    simple logic will suffice here and simple logic states that the only reason why eli got a couple of rings is due to a good defense that put them in the sb....not due to the play of bus driver eli

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts