+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Jerry Jones blames himself for Tony Romo not having a SB ring.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Maybe I didn't pay much attention to where you live because I couldn't give a flying **** about you.
    then why are you following me around in here like a puppy with this obsession as to where I live?

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelgood View Post
    then why are you following me around in here like a puppy with this obsession as to where I live?

Yeah, ok. I'm obsessed with Dr Bandwagon. lol

I just hate fair weathered, bandwagon, creep fans who abandon their home team for a front runner that plays thousands of miles away from their home state.

That goes for any sport.
    O-B-J !!!

Banned
    Yeah, ok. I'm obsessed with Dr Bandwagon. lol

I just hate fair weathered, bandwagon, creep fans who abandon their home team for a front runner that plays thousands of miles away from their home state.

That goes for any sport.
    good lord I am trying to decipher this....so you saying I am a "fair weather fan" who abandoned my home team for a front runner............so you saying I am actually a giants fan that's actually playing like I am a Cowboys fan because they are considered front runners?

good lord I am trying to decipher this....so you saying I am a "fair weather fan" who abandoned my home team for a front runner............so you saying I am actually a giants fan that's actually playing like I am a Cowboys fan because they are considered front runners?

And you accuse me of not comprehending well. lol

Never once did I suspect you as being a Giants fan. You're just not knowledgeable enough about football to be one.

You're a front running, fair-weathered, bandwagoner because you root for the Dallas Cowgirls, when you're a hours plane ride away from the state of Texas.
    O-B-J !!!

Banned
    damn you are delusional... I guess the smog in new York is affecting your mind somewhat. believe what you want about me for it makes me no never mind lol... I use the term bandwagon in here when I first arrived and you have grabbed that word like it was gold. makes me feel welcomed in here

damn you are delusional... I guess the smog in new York is affecting your mind somewhat. believe what you want about me for it makes me no never mind lol... I use the term bandwagon in here when I first arrived and you have grabbed that word like it was gold. makes me feel welcomed in here

You feel welcomed here? And you are going to talk about being delusional?? You're the one who prefers to be on a Giants fan website, than a fellow Cowboys fan website. I wouldn't be caught dead on a Cowboys, Eagles or Washington fan's website. Why would I want to go on their websites, and taunt lies about their players, and taunt even bigger lies about my own team's players there? Only a lonely bandwagoning fool would prefer to do that.
    O-B-J !!!

Banned
    You feel welcomed here? And you are going to talk about being delusional?? You're the one who prefers to be on a Giants fan website, than a fellow Cowboys fan website. I wouldn't be caught dead on a Cowboys, Eagles or Washington fan's website. Why would I want to go on their websites, and taunt lies about their players, and taunt even bigger lies about my own team's players there? Only a lonely bandwagoning fool would prefer to do that.
    I am curious, what kind of "lies" do you think ive been saying in here? and let me tell you about the dcmb, they are a bunch of whiners n quite frankly, a bunch of softies. I like hitting the rival fans site cause I like the fun of getting into football arguments in here. I hit the eagles site as well but they are starting to turn wimpy too. ive been around here before been watching for awhiles so now its time to bring in the Dallas fan in here lol

I am curious, what kind of "lies" do you think ive been saying in here? and let me tell you about the dcmb, they are a bunch of whiners n quite frankly, a bunch of softies. I like hitting the rival fans site cause I like the fun of getting into football arguments in here. I hit the eagles site as well but they are starting to turn wimpy too. ive been around here before been watching for awhiles so now its time to bring in the Dallas fan in here lol

The many lies that you spurt out here regarding Romo and Eli of course.

If you get your jollies off by banging heads with other fan bases, and prefer that over talking amongst your own fan base, then that says a lot about you and your character.
    O-B-J !!!

Banned
    sorry but I believe I speak the truth when I say Romo is better than eli... that aint a lie lol. its just the truth

sorry but I believe I speak the truth when I say Romo is better than eli... that aint a lie lol. its just the truth

Deluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusional
    O-B-J !!!

+ Reply to Thread