+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I didn't want Lyerla because he got arrested for possession of coke last year. I didn't know about the Sandy Hook tweet. Unreal. And I thought Taylor Lewan had red flags.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap88 View Post
    I didn't want Lyerla because he got arrested for possession of coke last year. I didn't know about the Sandy Hook tweet. Unreal. And I thought Taylor Lewan had red flags.
    coke is a hell of a drug

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    coke is a hell of a drug
    Lyerla is perfect proof that drugs and tweeting don't mix.

Too bad Charlie Murphy can't give him one of those downward slaps like he gave Rick James/Dave Chappelle in the Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories. God, those were classic, especially the Rick James one. I miss that show. LOL
    One of these teams is not like the others

Too bad Charlie Murphy can't give him one of those downward slaps like he gave Rick James/Dave Chappelle in the Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories. God, those were classic, especially the Rick James one. I miss that show. LOL
    lol agreed

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    When I say hoodlum was my way of saying (ghetto but not really ghetto, hood but not a gang banger hood). the gold grill, speech, dreads, actually meeting him in person. he's a hood dude.Sherman just takes a lot of **** and gets on your nerves but he's not "bout that life"
    I must be a "hoodlum" then also...smh. Newsflash he's not "bout that life " either hence the reason players like David Diehl have been in more trouble than him in his lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    I must be a "hoodlum" then also...smh. Newsflash he's not "bout that life " either hence the reason players like David Diehl have been in more trouble than him in his lifetime!
    You know what the nice thing about having money is? You can pay someone to do things that wouldnt look so good if you were to do them. Drunk driving is miniscule to what a lot of these guys from these "areas" (that still have a stong pull in these areas) have done and in some cases continue to do. A clean record doesn't make you a saint it could also mean you haven't been caught.

Veteran
    You know what the nice thing about having money is? You can pay someone to do things that wouldnt look so good if you were to do them. Drunk driving is miniscule to what a lot of these guys from these "areas" (that still have a stong pull in these areas) have done and in some cases continue to do. A clean record doesn't make you a saint it could also mean you haven't been caught.
    Please! There are plenty of athletes from those "areas" that have money and use it along with their status to do positive things in those "areas". Your making a lot of assumptions. Also there is NEVER anything minuscule about driving drunk and putting other peoples lives at danger! That alone is ignorant...something a hoodlum would do!

People predraft from Rutgers were telling me he constantly got in trouble and was given special treatment

He screams mental illness...Red flag...red flag...red flag

Beat The Eagles!

Chappelle IMO had the funniest standups and that show was pure gold haha

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig