+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    People predraft from Rutgers were telling me he constantly got in trouble and was given special treatment
    CJ2K??? What do people at Rutgers know about his college career?

Lyerla is a toolbag. Woulden't touch him with a 20ft stick.

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    CJ2K??? What do people at Rutgers know about his college career?
    I was told Britt smoked marijuana a lot and campus belief let him off the hook on multiple occasions.I didnt really buy it at the time but Britt did get arrested for marijuana while he was in the NFL:.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Lyerla is a toolbag. Woulden't touch him with a 20ft stick.
    What possess's these guys to submarine high draft pick status. I always wondered why he was so under utilized , it was probably because he was getting in trouble constantly with the coaches. Hopefully he gets his life together in a year or 2 but football isnt like baseball where guys come on at 27 or 28

Giants "might" steer clear of him? lol

There is no way that this moron is even a consideration as a UFA

well .. congrats he seems very intelligent

Banned
    What a clown!!! I would never want him on my team no matter how good he is. I hope every NFL team feels that way!

I was told Britt smoked marijuana a lot and campus belief let him off the hook on multiple occasions.I didnt really buy it at the time but Britt did get arrested for marijuana while he was in the NFL:.
    oh god....smoking weed quick someone alert the authorities. drinking pepsi is probaby more damaging to a person than smoking weed. Since this seems to be about speculation..who's to say Eli isn't some secret drug kingpin..he is being sued for fraud after all..maybe he's the next madoff.

Veteran
    Kenny Britt??? GoDeep80 wasn't talking about Kenny Britt in his comment...he was talking about Chris Johnson being a hoodlum because he has dreads, gold teeth, and comes from a bad neighborhood. He thinks everybody from the "hood" is Sam Hurd and they just haven't gotten caught yet. smh

Quote Originally Posted by Giant303 View Post
    oh god....smoking weed quick someone alert the authorities. drinking pepsi is probaby more damaging to a person than smoking weed.
    Really it doesnt matter... if its illegal, and against the nfl rules, you cant do it. or at least cant do it enough to get caught.

Will Hill is another dope.