View Poll Results: Which QB will have the best year?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Foles

26 35.14%
  • Eli

32 43.24%
  • Romo

14 18.92%
  • RG3

2 2.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    yeah he sure balled. 14 points. what a juggernaut performance he had. lmfao. when brady faces the issue eli faced game after game, snap after snap, he plays about as poorly as eli does. only difference being, brady would just take a ton of sacks without throwing it up in hopes of making a play while conscious of his stats, while eli doesnt give a funk about his stats and will be the fall guy as long as he feels he at least is gonna give us a shot.
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Now Eli tries to give his team more of a shot than Brady does because he cares less about his stats. How did you come up with this?

Tom Brady was sacked over 40 times last season and was constantly under pressure and he still led his team to a 12-4 regular season record and to AFC Championship Game while Eli Manning basically laid down for the entire 2013 season akin to how his brother laid down in SB 48 when faced with a little adversity.

Banned
    Lol sad, this team and especially these fans.. Don't deserve Eli

I'm curious where people get the belief that certain QBs are so conscious of their stats that they are afraid to make plays because of it. Maybe there was an article I missed where Brady has admitted to as much and I just missed it but I have a hard time believing something like that personally. That's a decent accusation without an actual quote if you ask me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookskingdom View Post
    Lol sad, this team and especially these fans.. Don't deserve Eli
    NY Giants gave up the house and passed over Ben Rothlisberger who is a better QB in order to get Eli over here. Eli gets paid a top tier salary and it is always other players fault when he stinks up the place which over the past two season has become the weekly norm for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    NY Giants gave up the house and passed over Ben Rothlisberger who is a better QB in order to get Eli over here. Eli gets paid a top tier salary and it is always other players fault when he stinks up the place which over the past two season has become the weekly norm for him.
    lol can you support any of your claims with any sort of empirical or quantitative evidence?

I am honestly suprised that Eli is winning this poll on these boards. LOL
    Close or you hit the bricks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lol can you support any of your claims with any sort of empirical or quantitative evidence?
    You ever watch Ben Rothlisberger play? If you had you would obviously realize that he is a better QB than Eli Manning.

If you were to regularly watch NY Giants games over the past 2 seasons, you would see how miserably Eli has been playing. Eli cost us a shot at the playoffs in 2012 and he was utterly miserable in 2013 and basically ruined any shot we had this season when we were making some type of comeback.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I am honestly suprised that Eli is winning this poll on these boards. LOL
    me too, i voted Romo , he normally has better season stats.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuurus View Post
    Whatever giants jersey you have, do us all a favor and hang it up, ill trade this "house" that you speak of for 2 magical super bowls any day, if it werent for having a top 5 defense and a top 5 run game big Ben has zero SBs, what were we in those 2 categories in our last SB run 29th and 30th? LOL big Ben is a good qb but never piggy backed his team to a SB

gg

It may be close but I think Nick Foles will be the best QB in the NFL East. Chip Kelly and Foles will be a good combination and flourish together.