+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Shopping 2013 First-Round Pick Dion Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i always wondered is the trade block even real , is it secret , is there a website on gm;s know about, do they call each other and ask who is on it?

it is a mystery it seems
    The true mystery here is what r u trying to emphasize with that Sam Sig Harooni ????? Hmmmmmm. ????...sorry , had to take that shot !!!!!!! lol......wtf ?????? send it to D Sharper......lol !!!!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    he's talented and explosive enough to where i couldnt care less if its a 4-3, 3-4, 1-6 or 2-5 lol. he's getting in the backfield and creating pressure one way or the other. and, he's not even close to developed yet.

people want Clowney? Dion Jordan isnt far off in terms of explosiveness/athleticism off the edge. dont misconstrue that as me saying Jordan is on Clowney's level. I'm not talking all around game. i'm discussing first step off the line explosion. think Osi had burst off the edge? Check Jordan out...wasn't he a down linemen in miami?
    Last edited by giantsfan420; 02-28-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Wow.. Cleaning house?!?!?!

I'm willing to do Eric Herman for Jordan straight up..

teams want to do that bs read option (washington redskins), and leave that DE unblocked so the QB/RB can read him, good luck withthat.

he's the anti-read option...lol id honestly seriously consider trading my 12th overall. it depends on draft day. if prospects we targeted were taken and it was Ebron or trade for Jordan, gimme Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    Take a cold shower. There is no chance the Giants are going to give up what the Dolphins would want, to get a guy who was injured, did very little last season, and does not fit their scheme.

he's talented and explosive enough to where i couldnt care less if its a 4-3, 3-4, 1-6 or 2-5 lol. he's getting in the backfield and creating pressure one way or the other. and, he's not even close to developed yet.

people want Clowney? Dion Jordan isnt far off in terms of explosiveness/athleticism off the edge. dont misconstrue that as me saying Jordan is on Clowney's level. I'm not talking all around game. i'm discussing first step off the line explosion. think Osi had burst off the edge? Check Jordan out...wasn't he a down linemen in miami?
    6"6 250lbs and 23 years old......his salary was about 400K.....no risk here.....+1
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

this guy aint no joke. one of the best first steps/explosion off the line i've ever seen. on any level.

this guy aint no joke. one of the best first steps/explosion off the line i've ever seen. on any level.
    Are you his agent?

+ Reply to Thread