+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    my point being....imagine what he can do with the GMEN.....much mor than with the Miami Flippers......
    "Much more" based on what? He was a highlight film in college, and looked like a bust his first year in the NFL. The Giants are not trading their #1 for him. If anyone trades for him, it might be Chip Kelly and the Eagles at 22. And even that is doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lol...darrin no offense, you have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about if you dont think Jordan is an amazing talent. I am shocked Miami is shopping him, and, I'd be ALL for it. and, i think that sentiment is shared by more than annyone sharing your sentiment.

i respect if you dont want him. i do. hes a freak of nature with a first step that makes Osi's first step in his prime look like he's walking...also, it'd pretty much end teams trying to runthe read option vs us at least away from Jordan. you simply cannot leave him unblocked and hope the QB can decide what to do before he gets home. he'd just tackle both the qb and rb. hes a dynamo i tell ya a dynamo! lol
    Sorry. I'm not the one without a clue. ...Keep watching those College Youtube Videos.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    "Much more" based on what? He was a highlight film in college, and looked like a bust his first year in the NFL. The Giants are not trading their #1 for him. If anyone trades for him, it might be Chip Kelly and the Eagles at 22. And even that is doubtful.
    so what is the downside here? who are we looking at as our present options??? and at what price?....even as a backup /depth...?
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

so what is the downside here? who are we looking at as our present options??? and at what price?....

The downside is that the player the Giants get might be the player who played in the NFL last season and was invisible, not the player who was a beast in college.

The downside is that the player the Giants get might be the player who played in the NFL last season and was invisible, not the player who was a beast in college.
    or another of JRs many projects or a player JR signs past his prime to plug n play like he has done soooooo many times and considering the $$$$ we have to spend to cover all the other holes we have.... My question : what is the risk in comparison to who we have on the roster and on the practice squad? very minimal risk imo...Risk vs Reward......

or another of JRs many projects or a player JR signs past his prime to plug n play like he has done soooooo many times and considering the $$$$ we have to spend to cover all the other holes we have.... My question : what is the risk in comparison to who we have on the roster and on the practice squad? very minimal risk imo...Risk vs Reward......
    Miami Herald says that maybe Chip Kelley and Eagles would offer #22. *However, the more likely situation (at least in Rotoworld's opinion) would probably be a second-round pick in return.

*as quoted from Bleacher Report.

Miami Herald says that maybe Chip Kelley and Eagles would offer #22. *However, the more likely situation (at least in Rotoworld's opinion) would probably be a second-round pick in return.

*as quoted from Bleacher Report.
    Damn those birds, i mean pigeons .....lol.....but...Chip sees value here right ???? I think the kid will flourish inmensly in a better program than the Flippers..that was my premise.
    Last edited by BigBlueBoricua; 02-28-2014 at 10:28 PM.

I'd take a flyer on him if the Dolphins take a #2.

Sorry. I'm not the one without a clue. ...Keep watching those College Youtube Videos.
    lol u think just bc ur absolutely clueless about a player that it means others are as well> u think i'm basing my opinion off a youtube clip? lol if anything i provided that for simpletons who think he's a bust lmfao...

go on thinking he proved hes a bust after his rookie year at miami...as i said...clueless.

really hope redeye sees this thread and weighs in. or gmen0820, or nycsportsfan...the posters who study collegiate prospects...he was the clowney prospect before clowney this yr...

absolute freak physically, athletically, and, he uses his hands very well, understands leverage, and the game overall...

i'd be curious to see what redeye/slip were to say if asked if they had to choose between Lewan, Ebron, or Jordan which one they;d prefer...