+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    and, how would u know he was invisible last year again? did you even actually watch him play one down in miami. (i know there should be a "?" at the end of that, but its not really a question. I know you didnt. even the games he did play, he was in the backfield creating pressure...

you read the stat line, posted it as if it were proof he was a bust, while completely ignoring he was injured. guys a beast.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profil...dan?id=2539288

"This young man, I think he's got the potential to be the player that I compare him to, which is Jason Taylor, who ironically played for the Miami Dolphins. I also think he looks like an Aldon Smith, and if he puts on 20 pounds on that 6-foot-7 frame, one day he might be as good as a DeMarcus Ware." -- Mike Mayock

lmfao.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...ney?id=2543456

clowneys draft profile for comparison...jordan was comprable across the board with what is considered the best prospect to come out of college in the last 5 yrs for a defensive player...

but, yeah, an injured rookie year def. is reasonable for claiming hes a bust. lol.

not to mention the fact he actually can cover TE's and even some slot wr's out of the slot...in our 4-3 under D, he'd be perfect as either an OLB or a DE/OLB...

id trade the 12th overall if the choice was between him, lewan, ebron, or martin...in a millisecond.

OK. You win. He was a beast last year, and wasn't invisible. His 19 tackles and 2 sacks were a misnomer. Obviously all the 2012 scouting reports are correct, and the Miami reporters that covered the team last season are wrong. You're also right that I didn't seel all 19 of his tackles last season like you, and I missed how much of an NFL beast he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    The true mystery here is what r u trying to emphasize with that Sam Sig Harooni ????? Hmmmmmm. ????...sorry , had to take that shot !!!!!!! lol......wtf ?????? send it to D Sharper......lol !!!!!!!
    lol

He'd be an OLB on the Giants. He may not be down with that

I might trade our second round pick or maybe damontre moore.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    OK. You win. He was a beast last year, and wasn't invisible. His 19 tackles and 2 sacks were a misnomer. Obviously all the 2012 scouting reports are correct, and the Miami reporters that covered the team last season are wrong. You're also right that I didn't seel all 19 of his tackles last season like you, and I missed how much of an NFL beast he really is.
    ok, you win. he's a bust. lmfao.

and, i live in south florida, and watched almost every dolphins game. when he was on the field, and not dealing with that shoulder injury that he had the end of his final yr at college, that forced him to miss a lot of the draft process as well as his rookie year, he was getting in the backfield and generating pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by darrin99 View Post
    and, you sorta just proved to those with an education in logic that you know your wrong yourself. when did i ever claim he was a beast last yr in miami?

you said he proved he was a bust because of his rookie year, which I refuted. that isnt the same as me saying he had a beast year. thats a logical fallacy and usually, logical fallacies arise when a person doesnt have anything logical left to say.

did he have a good rookie year? no. but if thats the requisite for determing a players a bust, some of the games best players in its history, were busts. you're serious with this? i am fine if you think he was overrated. it wasnt until you started with the "take a cold shower...are you his agent..." bs that slighted my opinion that i responded on the level you seemingly were hell bent on taking this.

Jordan, is not a bust...yet. he had an injury plagued rookie year.
    if you looked at the measurements, he's right there across the board with clowney. he's a physical freak. get over it. its obvious you dont know a thing about the player or have seen him play, probably ever.