+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Banned
    Trade up to draft a guy then shop him after one year

Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    6"6 250lbs and 23 years old......his salary was about 400K.....no risk here.....+1
    Except they are going to want a draft pick and do we really want to give one up given our needs ?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Sounds like the Browns. Trading up to get Trent Richardson, then dealing him away.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Wow, if I were the G-men I would at least consider trading our 12th pick with Miami and take a risk on a strong pass rusher; which the G-men need. Then go to a OL or CB at 19 (Miami's pick). Would be an extremely interesting scenario in my mind….
    Last edited by Captain Chaos; 03-01-2014 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Wow, if I were the G-men I would at least consider trading our 12th pick with Miami and take a risk on a strong pass rusher; which the G-men need. Then go to a OL or CB at 19 (Miami's pick). Would be an extremely interesting scenario in my mind….
    You think that Miami would give us Jordan just to move up 7 spots?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    You think that Miami would give us Jordan just to move up 7 spots?
    probably not, but with the poor decisions that they have been recently making ????
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

The Dolphins are as poorly run as the Knicks. At least the Dolphins could always fall backwards into a player in the draft though the Kncks never have any picks.

I remember talking to a friend of mine from Ft Lauderdale after their FA "coups"last season.He said they would bin the AFC Championship at the least I said they would be 8-8 and they overpaid for every player they signed. Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I don't understand why Philbin hasn't been fired.
    Something tells me the clock is probably ticking on Philbin. Miami will probably ax him after 2014.
    One of these teams is not like the others

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The Dolphins are as poorly run as the Knicks. At least the Dolphins could always fall backwards into a player in the draft though the Kncks never have any picks.

I remember talking to a friend of mine from Ft Lauderdale after their FA "coups"last season.He said they would bin the AFC Championship at the least I said they would be 8-8 and they overpaid for every player they signed. Yeah
    can u provide ur analysis on dion jordan? we have the claim he's a bust being made lol...i claimed his cobine/measurements are right there with clowney...and, he'd be perfect to defend the read option bc u simply cannot leave him unblocked with that first step of his.

i was under the impression that the phins wanted to change him to a SAM linebacker ala what seattle did with bruce irvin.