+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65
  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,631
    Trade up to draft a guy then shop him after one year

    Wtf

  2. #52
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,732
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    6"6 250lbs and 23 years old......his salary was about 400K.....no risk here.....+1
    Except they are going to want a draft pick and do we really want to give one up given our needs ?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  3. #53
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,293
    Sounds like the Browns. Trading up to get Trent Richardson, then dealing him away.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

  4. #54
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,539
    Wow, if I were the G-men I would at least consider trading our 12th pick with Miami and take a risk on a strong pass rusher; which the G-men need. Then go to a OL or CB at 19 (Miami's pick). Would be an extremely interesting scenario in my mind….
    Last edited by Captain Chaos; 03-01-2014 at 09:12 AM.

  5. #55
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Wow, if I were the G-men I would at least consider trading our 12th pick with Miami and take a risk on a strong pass rusher; which the G-men need. Then go to a OL or CB at 19 (Miami's pick). Would be an extremely interesting scenario in my mind….
    You think that Miami would give us Jordan just to move up 7 spots?

  6. #56
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    6,348
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    You think that Miami would give us Jordan just to move up 7 spots?
    probably not, but with the poor decisions that they have been recently making ????
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  7. #57
    The Dolphins are as poorly run as the Knicks. At least the Dolphins could always fall backwards into a player in the draft though the Kncks never have any picks.

    I remember talking to a friend of mine from Ft Lauderdale after their FA "coups"last season.He said they would bin the AFC Championship at the least I said they would be 8-8 and they overpaid for every player they signed. Yeah

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I don't understand why Philbin hasn't been fired.
    Something tells me the clock is probably ticking on Philbin. Miami will probably ax him after 2014.
    One of these teams is not like the others


  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The Dolphins are as poorly run as the Knicks. At least the Dolphins could always fall backwards into a player in the draft though the Kncks never have any picks.

    I remember talking to a friend of mine from Ft Lauderdale after their FA "coups"last season.He said they would bin the AFC Championship at the least I said they would be 8-8 and they overpaid for every player they signed. Yeah
    can u provide ur analysis on dion jordan? we have the claim he's a bust being made lol...i claimed his cobine/measurements are right there with clowney...and, he'd be perfect to defend the read option bc u simply cannot leave him unblocked with that first step of his.

  10. #60
    i was under the impression that the phins wanted to change him to a SAM linebacker ala what seattle did with bruce irvin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts