+ Reply to Thread

Boomer with Kelly

So this jack a-- is on national TV talking football and doesn't mention the NYG. U work in NY, the TV show ur on is in NY. How do u talk abt EVERY OTHER team in the playoffs, but not the giants? Carton is a baboon and Boomer is right there too. I'm sick of these jet fan hosts. Thier hatred for the giants is on display every morning. I dnt care that they are jet fans, what I do care about is how UPSET they sound, and how rude they are to GIANTS fans. Rant over. Sorry.

Bench Player

Re: Boomer with Kelly

I heard Peter King yesterday on Mad Dog (remember him?), and there were no questions about the NYG, and the whole segment was breaking down the past week's games and the upcoming ones.

There was talk about the Falcons and the Packers, but nothing about the NYG except an excited utterance from Russo about how we can't win.

Flying under the radar--baby!

if you don't these guys why listen.

Boomer has been a tool his whole life hes never gonna change. But I can change the channel.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]if you don't these guys why listen.

Boomer has been a tool his whole life hes never gonna change. But I can change the channel.[/quote]

i live in the burbs of PHILLY and while at work i tune in to get updates and such. i try not to listen but i like hearing the callers call in an and call carton and boomer out

Boomer wouldn't he so bad if I didn't have to listen to him clear his throat 10 times before spitting out the words hes trying to say. Not exactly a great listening experience.

Bench Player

so what? I don't get why guys get so sensitive because someone didn't talk about their football team. Its not like he was on a sports show, he spoke briefly about Tim Tebow since the general audience on there knows about him and that was pretty much it.

I don't think you're going to have to worry about seeing Boomer on Live with Kelly any time soon... He looked completely out of his depth yesterday. I have to admit I did put the show on in my office and I was just waiting for him to fall off of that chair he was sitting in he looked like a gorilla on a bird perch it was hilarious.

Carton called Boomer out on that this morning on their show. Boomer apologized and said it was not done on purpose.

I dont mind Boomer....I know he is not a Giants fan but so what. Does every NY radio personality have to be. Not his fault the NY media is Jets mostly.

You guys cry too much.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch